Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm here to drink beer

Comment

I'm here to add to my knowledge about forex and share experiences with other traders, many things I get from this forum, and from here I also know galleass, the broker that I use now.

Comment

I just need to learn about forex, I need to be good and talent traders....
        That's all...

Comment

I am here mainly in the purpose of learning and enhancing my forex skills.Interaction and sharing forex thoughts are benificial for traders esp.newbies to acquire knowledge.

Comment

I am here to deepen my knowledge in forex trading through members ideas,tips shared experienced,suggestions .

Comment

I am here to learn more about forex and everything related in it.I am here to learn from other members shared ideas,tips,suggestions as well as their shared experienced in forex trading.

Comment

Originally posted by dudeE View Post
                Why am I here? I've been scouring the internet to get as much information as I can on forex trading. Just trying to learn as much as I can.
                I agree with you.Thats the same reason that i am here today and ofcourse to meet new friends around.

Comment

Forex forums has been always the home of every kinds of forex traders.Here,they interact and share views about forex matters so joining forums are very much helpful for forex learning and interacting.

Comment

I am here to acquire more knowledge about forex and learn from other traders.Aside from that is the opportunity to meet friends.

Comment

I'm here to improve and gain knowledge and of course to learn and communicate with others.Being here is a big advantage that I can be able to develop my skill its not just all about money but of course to be successful someday.

Comment

Frankly and simply to earn money by gaining and enhancing knowledge and tools under the auspicious of senior and stalwarts here/

Comment

I'm here to learn and improve my skill and of course to gain my knowledge.

Comment

not everybody has so much money to start trading forex and i appreciate the knowledge i learn from this forum and the people on it..

Comment

Originally posted by Gad View Post
                              not everybody has so much money to start trading forex and i appreciate the knowledge i learn from this forum and the people on it..
                              agree..with this forum members are able to absorb the ideas that the others are sharing.

Comment

i am here to become a successful FOREX TRADER..

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                Working...
                                X