Is forex trading really a career ?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trading can be career but for now its only a hobby for me, cuz I don't trade much only in the evenings. I have Hotforex micro with 200$ deposit and during my study period I am planning to make +-50$ bucks monthly trading 0.02 lot .

I am sorry friend, but Hotforex is not good at all! I tried their 100% bonus offering, but it was disaster with not been able to use with freedom and with so many restrictions, it was just horrible. I will not suggest them to even my worst enemy.

If you want to trade for a Bank then they will train you, there is no need to go to a trading school. If you want to trade for yourself then all the information is on this forum or on the webs somewhere most of the "trading schools" are very expensive and just tell you stuff that you can find for free online

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey guys what do you think what is a best amount of capital to start with. My broker Hotforex offers trading from as low as $20 but I deposited $100 placed several trades and sometimes get error insufficient margin. What does it mean?

How much orders do you open at once? With what leverage?

There can be really lack of margin as a significant part of your resources is traded at the moment.

Guest Mohamad Tammat
I know, there are people, for whom Forex is a main source of income. Yes, it is their career, they have spend thousands of hours learning and trading to become professionals. It may take years to become a pro.

• 4 months later...
Could be someone's career, as long as we have extensive knowledge and experience as well as being able to control myself well, for example, a lot of traders who made forex trading became the main work