The 5 Phases of a Forex Trader

• 1 year later...

"You’re a star in the trading chat room and people listen to what you say."

It's too much. What does the chat have to do with trading? Let people in the chat listen to anyone they want, this does not affect my trading. I do not trade for the sake of others' opinions, and not to listen to me.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest milete
"The 5 Phases of a Forex Trader"

Will this also work for CFD's, commodities and swaps?

An old thread but I could not resist :))

What do you mean? You want to say that it is impossible to make profit with fx brokers?

• 1 year later...
Guest Siyan jheel
Amazing information mention on the forum. Thanks for sharing such detailed information. I believe being a constant learner and focus on trading will definitely give long-term success.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest machete
Amazing information mention on the forum. Thanks for sharing such detailed information. I believe being a constant learner and focus on trading will definitely give long-term success.

Probably yes but it depends a lot on what do you learn. There are a lot of useless stuff that create false impression that you learn something useful for trading, for example many concepts of technical analysis have zero value. It took me a couple of years to convince myself that it has nothing to do with successful trading.

• 1 month later...
Guest Siyan jheel
Yes, quite a nice and elaborate explanation of the phases given here. It would be very much helpful for the traders to learn about the Forex trading and its market trend.