The power of patience in forex trading

Guest FloridaTrader
You may want to rethink this line of thought. If a trader hesitates unneedlessly he can lose some very nice profit. Patience is not a word that I would use when trading the forex. You posted that you are a new trader, let me suggest getting "The Psychology of Trading" and read the book my friend.

if you are a scalper/jobber without any setups then patience has no meaning here.use vwap and trade hft.

if one has solid setup and mostly swinging, then patience is needed, because it may take time to form the setup, but once it is there do not hesitate to pull the trigger.

Analysing is one thing and trade execution is also another thing, both are difficult and required simultaneously.Trading is such an arena where even pros are beginners.:D

Analysing is one thing and trade execution is also another thing, both are difficult and required simultaneously.Trading is such an arena where even pros are beginners.:D

that's right guys, I agree that all of our trade in the market is a continuous learning process and learning something new .............successful you guys fishing.......;)

• 3 years later...
I work for a large time frames where haste can lead to large loss of $, so in my haste just nikchemu trade, but if we take a scalping there and think for a long time to reflect on the input can not be there for trends ultrashort

instead we should be as much mengkin trade in his fine and or have to learn to make use of a demo account so that our ability to grow and can produce trading well, and try trading in HiWayFX to more freely with leverage 1: 1000

• 2 weeks later...
patience, one of the most, belittled most imrotant skill i would say in forex, and forex will teach you to be a patience master whether you like it or not. trust me, in forex the more you are like a monk in patience the better.

patience is the key to success in forex trading in which we live, to melaatih patience it must have within us to live together with the maximum trading HiWayFX can trade with a minimum deposit of $ 20 for this business preformance mental training

• 2 weeks later...
Patient trade will result in consistent gains what is more important than fast and large gains as they can quickly turn into losses and your total return will be negative. I'm trading low-risk strategy with Hotforex with 5% monthly return and never make more what greed can urge you earn.

forex trading should be serious in his carry up to get the money that we expect to become a successful forex trading its joint HiWayFX

• 1 year later...
Guest Moon_shine
I have never seen any person who is having so much patience in him to trade without any emotions. Because we are human and I do not think anyone can control himself to trade without any emotions.

The average successful traders are going to be more indulgent of every trading process on the handle, as it patiently will always wait for ideal conditions to conduct transactions in accordance with the results of the analysis made

Guest Moon_shine
The average successful traders are going to be more indulgent of every trading process on the handle, as it patiently will always wait for ideal conditions to conduct transactions in accordance with the results of the analysis made

I think having patience with trading and mind is not possible for every other person in the market. To be successful we need to be discipline also otherwise being only patience is not going to helpful.

Every price movement will not occur continuously according to the wishes of the trader, it is this condition of patience needed to wait for ideal conditions to conduct transactions in accordance with the results of the analysis which we make

Guest Moon_shine
I have seen many traders are losing here just because not having patience in their trading. Being as a trader I think, I have to care every detail of my trading so that I can feel free about my work and trade without any stres.

Transaction in the trading opportunity that much at all, but we have to wait for a condition that has low risk stop loss order that slightly so that the risk of reduced capital also does not affect the trading capital

• 2 weeks later...
Whatever you do there is a risk business, and in the course of losing your money, and if it is not willing to accept the risks it is better do not talk business or managing a business, especially forex trading.

• 1 month later...
Guest Moon_shine
The business is risky but we can minimize if we try our best for it. If we want to earn money we can develop our self so that we can manage our mind during the high market movement.