Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Banned Array
    Thanks
    I have seen many traders are losing here just because not having patience in their trading. Being as a trader I think, I have to care every detail of my trading so that I can feel free about my work and trade without any stres.

Banned Array
    Thanks
    Transaction in the trading opportunity that much at all, but we have to wait for a condition that has low risk stop loss order that slightly so that the risk of reduced capital also does not affect the trading capital

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Selalu ada kesabaran seseorang, tentu saja. Duduk dan melihat bagaimana Anda kehilangan uang Anda tidak normal.

Banned Array
    Thanks
    Whatever you do there is a risk business, and in the course of losing your money, and if it is not willing to accept the risks it is better do not talk business or managing a business, especially forex trading.

Banned Array
    Thanks
    The business is risky but we can minimize if we try our best for it. If we want to earn money we can develop our self so that we can manage our mind during the high market movement.

Banned Array
    Thanks
    Some traders are so self-confident in their trading decisions that they forget to follow their trading plan and keep emotions out of the way. This could be a big waste of what could have been a great start or a long trading career.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Without patience it's difficult to achieve any results while trading on Forex. There are some traders who are more active, those ones who don't like to wait. However, the level of the profit relates to their activity, which means that losses are higher than the profit.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123