Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Silver Member Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by prettyboy View Post
    Patience is the key to success if you don't have patience you will lose a lot in Forex trading.
    because to be successful then we need a lot of training beforehand, and therefore try trading well in HiWayFX with a minimum deposit of $ 20

Silver Member Array
    Thanks
    patience, one of the most, belittled most imrotant skill i would say in forex, and forex will teach you to be a patience master whether you like it or not. trust me, in forex the more you are like a monk in patience the better.

Silver Member Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maligno View Post
    patience, one of the most, belittled most imrotant skill i would say in forex, and forex will teach you to be a patience master whether you like it or not. trust me, in forex the more you are like a monk in patience the better.
    patience is the key to success in forex trading in which we live, to melaatih patience it must have within us to live together with the maximum trading HiWayFX can trade with a minimum deposit of $ 20 for this business preformance mental training

Silver Member Array
    Thanks
    Patient trade will result in consistent gains what is more important than fast and large gains as they can quickly turn into losses and your total return will be negative. I'm trading low-risk strategy with Hotforex with 5% monthly return and never make more what greed can urge you earn.

Silver Member Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by controlxs View Post
    Patient trade will result in consistent gains what is more important than fast and large gains as they can quickly turn into losses and your total return will be negative. I'm trading low-risk strategy with Hotforex with 5% monthly return and never make more what greed can urge you earn.
    forex trading should be serious in his carry up to get the money that we expect to become a successful forex trading its joint HiWayFX

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    If you have such iron patience, then how did you get involved with forex trading? After all, here is easy money - instantly))

Banned Array
    Thanks
    I have never seen any person who is having so much patience in him to trade without any emotions. Because we are human and I do not think anyone can control himself to trade without any emotions.

Banned Array
    Thanks
    The average successful traders are going to be more indulgent of every trading process on the handle, as it patiently will always wait for ideal conditions to conduct transactions in accordance with the results of the analysis made

Banned Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Irina View Post
    The average successful traders are going to be more indulgent of every trading process on the handle, as it patiently will always wait for ideal conditions to conduct transactions in accordance with the results of the analysis made
    I think having patience with trading and mind is not possible for every other person in the market. To be successful we need to be discipline also otherwise being only patience is not going to helpful.

Banned Array
    Thanks
    Every price movement will not occur continuously according to the wishes of the trader, it is this condition of patience needed to wait for ideal conditions to conduct transactions in accordance with the results of the analysis which we make

• Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast