Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned Array
    Thanks

The power of patience in forex trading

The power of patience in forex tradings has brought forth good result. As a forex trader, we have to be patience in examining the market before taking an entry or exit decision. We ought to give our trade time to work, by so doing we will make better result at the end of it all.

2. " "
    Banned Array
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,305 Times in 514 Posts
    You may want to rethink this line of thought. If a trader hesitates unneedlessly he can lose some very nice profit. Patience is not a word that I would use when trading the forex. You posted that you are a new trader, let me suggest getting "The Psychology of Trading" and read the book my friend.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to FloridaTrader For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Patient is number one in forex trading! For success in this business, you need that.
    Anyway I've heard good things about Armada Markets in Indonesia. Their spreads seem to be the lowest in the industry. Can anybody confirm?

Thanks

Cool

I work for a large time frames where haste can lead to large loss of $, so in my haste just nikchemu trade, but if we take a scalping there and think for a long time to reflect on the input can not be there for trends ultrashort
    Last edited by snaiper-x1; 01-30-2013 at 04:39 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to snaiper-x1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    if you are a scalper/jobber without any setups then patience has no meaning here.use vwap and trade hft.
    if one has solid setup and mostly swinging, then patience is needed, because it may take time to form the setup, but once it is there do not hesitate to pull the trigger.
    Analysing is one thing and trade execution is also another thing, both are difficult and required simultaneously.Trading is such an arena where even pros are beginners.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to hellboy For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Analysing is one thing and trade execution is also another thing, both are difficult and required simultaneously.Trading is such an arena where even pros are beginners.
    that's right guys, I agree that all of our trade in the market is a continuous learning process and learning something new .............successful you guys fishing.......

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snaiper-x1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Patience is needed in this business, because a lot of obstacles that we will face, we have to be patient in the face and never give up so we can survive in this business and can achieve our dream, which is to become a successful trader.

Silver Member Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by snaiper-x1 View Post
    I work for a large time frames where haste can lead to large loss of $, so in my haste just nikchemu trade, but if we take a scalping there and think for a long time to reflect on the input can not be there for trends ultrashort
    instead we should be as much mengkin trade in his fine and or have to learn to make use of a demo account so that our ability to grow and can produce trading well, and try trading in HiWayFX to more freely with leverage 1: 1000

Bronze Member Array
    Thanks
    The power of Patience in forex trading is very important. Patience is the key of success in every place. Even the sentence is true in Forex market.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Patience is the key to success if you don't have patience you will lose a lot in Forex trading.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast