Importance of learning forex!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by expertadvisor1 View Post
    Forex learning has great importance because a market that spins trillions each day is the place to be for the ones who are not satisfied with the amount of money they currently make and expect more from life. Profit drives capitalism forward and that’s why for many of those who are not satisfied with their lifestyle, Forex trading is an alluring alternative. There are risks associated to it, just like with any other lucrative business, but for the ones who treat foreign exchange seriously, the risks can be greatly reduced.

The real question is why Forex trading is so difficult for some and so easy for others, even though most of the traders start with little or no experience whatsoever. The trick is to select your forex robots with care, especially if you intend to trust their recommendation blindly. Drive Expert Advisors offers robots that run smoothly with the leading brokers such as Think Forex, Hot Forex, Alpari, Admiral Markets, Trade Point, Vantage Markets and many more.
    What part of NO SPAMMING is not in English Amigo? You were bragging about your amazing EA, then refused to share it. You then stated that you got it from a website that we discovered was your own. Let's see what we can do to ban you.

Comment

Forex is a money making machine, It Gives you a lot of money if you are eager to learn.

Comment

Forex Trading Way

I had some spare time for me to trade. If not, I do not trade at all. Sometimes, I do not trade a month or two. But, if I have a spare time, I do trading.

Comment

Learning is Important in Forex.........

Comment

If you earn money in a short time then you need to learn strategy of this business otherwise if you learn it well then you can fix the losing problem of this trading.

Comment

Not learning forex is like telling a 'doctor' to undertake surgery without stepping into a medicine class!

Comment

This is important because there are many traders who fell way short of their targets or had little success because they did not take Forex learn trading seriously.

Comment

Without science we would not succeed in forex, that's why we have to keep on and keep on learning, knowledge and experience are necessary forex. Without some knowledge, small account as I have in galleass will not give any results except the loss.

Comment

I am just a newbie and i really like your post i agree with with your post/idea.keep it up.

Comment

You dont go to a battle without a gun or a weapon,aren't you?Forex is learn first before you earn business.

Comment

Learning forex is very important,because learning will give you knowledge and if you have knowledge you'll be able to have potential,and when you have potential we can say that you have a tendency to be successful.

Comment

Learning about Forex trading is very crucial. This will be your weapon to win the battle in trading. Without the proper learning, it is very impossible to have a good trading day and to become a successful trader. There are a number of ways to learn more about Forex. These include trying a demo account, the Webinars, Forex forums, and Forex books among others.

Comment

Learning forex is the necessary steps when entering in forex we need to learn to have a sufficient knowledge in forex if we want to succeed its hard to prolong our stay in forex without any knowledge or even insufficient knowledge.Because knowledge and skills are really important in forex trading .

Comment

Originally posted by Jaso-trader View Post
                              Not learning forex is like telling a 'doctor' to undertake surgery without stepping into a medicine class!
                              Exactly,in any field to enter to a knowledge is a must.

Comment

why still learn? why not you just do it! trading with instaforex... the best way how to gain profit is experience!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                Working...
                                X