Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Silver Member Array
    Thanks
    haha strange posts? more like common knowledge for reasons unknown

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Biodun View Post
    Importance of Forex is to learn how to safely trade here. There have many sites in online .Generally, you are your own boss. The entire process of trading through the Internet is quite simple for anyone to understand.
    Yeah, we can learn forex by online. We can use forex forums, other sites to learn trading. No word to stop learn because we will get more knowledge that we can use to improve our trading skills.

Banned Array
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,305 Times in 514 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaban View Post
    Yeah, we can learn forex by online. We can use forex forums, other sites to learn trading. No word to stop learn because we will get more knowledge that we can use to improve our trading skills.
    You shared the same message in posts #3, 5, 11, 14, 18 AND 20 on this thread.
    Last edited by FloridaTrader; 03-12-2013 at 07:10 AM.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    This is the most basic principles out there. To be good at something, you have to learn how to do it and how to do it properly. ._. I mean come on, does this really have to merit a thread?

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Forex learning has great importance because a market that spins trillions each day is the place to be for the ones who are not satisfied with the amount of money they currently make and expect more from life. Profit drives capitalism forward and thatís why for many of those who are not satisfied with their lifestyle, Forex trading is an alluring alternative. There are risks associated to it, just like with any other lucrative business, but for the ones who treat foreign exchange seriously, the risks can be greatly reduced.

The real question is why Forex trading is so difficult for some and so easy for others, even though most of the traders start with little or no experience whatsoever. The trick is to select your forex robots with care, especially if you intend to trust their recommendation blindly. Drive Expert Advisors offers robots that run smoothly with the leading brokers such as Think Forex, Hot Forex, Alpari, Admiral Markets, Trade Point, Vantage Markets and many more.

Banned Array
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,305 Times in 514 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by expertadvisor1 View Post
    Forex learning has great importance because a market that spins trillions each day is the place to be for the ones who are not satisfied with the amount of money they currently make and expect more from life. Profit drives capitalism forward and that’s why for many of those who are not satisfied with their lifestyle, Forex trading is an alluring alternative. There are risks associated to it, just like with any other lucrative business, but for the ones who treat foreign exchange seriously, the risks can be greatly reduced.

The real question is why Forex trading is so difficult for some and so easy for others, even though most of the traders start with little or no experience whatsoever. The trick is to select your forex robots with care, especially if you intend to trust their recommendation blindly. Drive Expert Advisors offers robots that run smoothly with the leading brokers such as Think Forex, Hot Forex, Alpari, Admiral Markets, Trade Point, Vantage Markets and many more.
    What part of NO SPAMMING is not in English Amigo? You were bragging about your amazing EA, then refused to share it. You then stated that you got it from a website that we discovered was your own. Let's see what we can do to ban you.

• The Following User Says Thank You to FloridaTrader For This Useful Post:

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Forex is a money making machine, It Gives you a lot of money if you are eager to learn.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks

Forex Trading Way

I had some spare time for me to trade. If not, I do not trade at all. Sometimes, I do not trade a month or two. But, if I have a spare time, I do trading.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Learning is Important in Forex.........

Banned Array
    Thanks
    If you earn money in a short time then you need to learn strategy of this business otherwise if you learn it well then you can fix the losing problem of this trading.

• Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast