C@spain ea

hawknismo

Hi, all

Please help!

I have been testing C@spain ea for some time now and it seems to be good how ever it closes trade to early (tp 10pips). some trades go's 30pips+ so i would like if someone can optimize ea for me.

My Idea: use C@spain ea as per normal, but at tp 10pips it closes 2/3 of your lots and move sl to brake even(entry price). They other 1/3 of the lots gets closed by tp 30pips or the trailing stop of 15pips.

I manualy back teste my idea and it seems to work very well(dd inprove by 50% and profit factor increase from 1.47 to 3)

would this be possible?

Thanx, help would be adored[-O<

I am trying to up load ea and indc to mega upload but i dont exactly no how so if someone coult post a download link for the following it would be great.

CaspianEA.CHF_edu

CaspianEA.CHF.dll

ATR.ex4

EFF.ex4

Channel.ex4

MarketMovement.ex4

Caspian and Ea-boss both are fabturbo based...but ea-boss much better than both. But ea-boss one negative is that it increases the lot size according to your balance and equity which can be dangerous sometime. If someone could code the boss to open trade according to the set lots then its fine.

Thanks

• 4 months later...