Is forex same as gambling?

Gaban

Forex trading is different with gambling. Forex trading is unpredictable but we also have chance to get maximal profit in forex if we want to learn about forex trading and we also can be able to improve our trading skills in forex trading. If wee can understand the market forex, surely we will get more maximal result here.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...
Forex can hardly be compared with gambling, where success depends on luck. In Forex, you cannot do without knowledge and experience. By the way, when Trump was called lucky, he always said that success comes after a hard work. "If your work brings you results, then most likely, people will say that you're just lucky. Maybe it is because you are lucky enough to have the brains to work! "- He says.

Forex can hardly be compared with gambling, where success depends on luck. In Forex, you cannot do without knowledge and experience. By the way, when Trump was called lucky, he always said that success comes after a hard work. "If your work brings you results, then most likely, people will say that you're just lucky. Maybe it is because you are lucky enough to have the brains to work! "- He says.

Yes its not gambling, there are may people who invest blindly and you can say that they are not investing but gambling.

• 2 months later...
Forex trading is technically described as "Skilled Gambling" for those who are successful. For those that are not well informed, I strongly believe it can be described as gambling because if there is no skill involved the new trader is relying on chance that a desired outcome will result. The good thing though is if you use good money mangement, you can still profit if you get the direction correct 50% or more. But that is a skill too ....

Oh wow, you're right!

But at least it's not a pure gambling and traders are using their methods of analysis before execute their order...

• 2 months later...
I think everybody knows that forex is kind of risk. It is natural cause everything what has connection with money would be risky. Trader should remember this and trade according to his intellect not his emotions.

Forex trading is risky and most of the people do get involved in the market as they are gambling, they will just invest in the market and want to earn anyhow.

• 3 weeks later...
Forex trading is risky and most of the people do get involved in the market as they are gambling, they will just invest in the market and want to earn anyhow.

Gambling is most widespread problem why traders lose. They don't adhere to any money management rules, don't use stop loss and take profit that's why the only thing that can stop their greed and absence of fear is Stop Out. I'd advice traders to become smart and trade only with risk appropriate to their deposit.

• 2 weeks later...
I think everybody knows that forex is kind of risk. It is natural cause everything what has connection with money would be risky. Trader should remember this and trade according to his intellect not his emotions.

I agree with you. That's why I decided to use EAs in my trading, they help me to avoid emotins in trading. And I'm really glad that I can use Eas even in forex contests at least in the last one from Freshforex with a car as the main prize.

• 2 weeks later...
Automated best forex trading system is a computer program that analyzes currency price charts and other market activity. The software identifies the signals - including spread discrepancies, price trends and news that may impact the market - to locate potentially profitable currency pair trades.