Latest BIGGEST Scam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest BIGGEST Scam

This must be it. I have been getting e-mails to all my e-mail addresses for the last week or two. And not from a recognisable source. The real name is not used. Instead 'A good System' 'Your Unclaimed Money' or the word 'money' with other words to sound good.

Even after 'unsubscribing', if that works, it still comes up

It is not FX but the other sort of trading, companies!
    Part of the other word describing it is the opposite to OLD. The last part I cannot indicate with words but try this 'txixo' or 'xrxno' put together.

Is there any way we could put a stop to this?

Sorry Mods, I would quite understand if you delete the thread after a day. Actually if you did it immediately. It is not in the right place but then this is practically the only subject I look at on a regular basis so I expect others do the same

Originally posted by Freddie View Post
    This must be it. I have been getting e-mails to all my e-mail addresses for the last week or two. And not from a recognisable source. The real name is not used. Instead 'A good System' 'Your Unclaimed Money' or the word 'money' with other words to sound good.

Even after 'unsubscribing', if that works, it still comes up

It is not FX but the other sort of trading, companies!
    Part of the other word describing it is the opposite to OLD. The last part I cannot indicate with words but try this 'txixo' or 'xrxno' put together.

Is there any way we could put a stop to this?

Sorry Mods, I would quite understand if you delete the thread after a day. Actually if you did it immediately. It is not in the right place but then this is practically the only subject I look at on a regular basis so I expect others do the same
    Simple , open the mail message and press the spam button.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
    Working...
    X