best way to earn more from forex

Guest FloridaTrader
It is better to focus on the trading system we've had.
You can't just focus on the systems we've had gaban, this makes no sense my friend.

It's best to keep your eyes and ears open and use caution when searching for the idea trading system. I've found that many good forex traders have a trading system that resembles a recipe. You take a pinch of this and a pinch of that and if properly done, you can create a pip generating system.

Guest FloridaTrader
Yes, maybe we could slightly modify the system that we have with other traders system, but it would be better if we try it first with a demo account, because it is feared later less suitable for our real trading.

Read my reply new guy, the issue is that you stated to stick with the trading system that a trader is currently using which was totally incorrect. My posting had nothing to do with trading live or demo. Pay more attention to what is posted gaban.

It is better to focus on the trading system we've had. The best and the most important way to earn in forex is through complete forex learning and through continuous forex practice.

Love this one. as long as keep looking for new system, surely will loose in trading. Proven to me as I keep long for new system. Not settle down yet.

Guest FloridaTrader

The best way is to find a successful forex mentor and mimic everything he does until you can do it on your own.

The worst way is to listen to morons that like to post their b.s. here. Take advice from those that do know what they are talking about. Rambling Rambo was just banned on another forum for making weird postings again (twice I had him banned). Glad I have friends on other forums too. :)

Edited by FloridaTrader

Guest FloridaTrader
Why do you view what gaban said as dumb?

Wake up outcome based education one. No one said gaban was dumb, he was making dumb postings which there is a difference. I know that the English language is quite a challenge for you. On the other hand, I have viewed all your postings and I can say without any doubt that you are the dumb one. Gaban makes a lot of good postings which is something you need to learn to do. This is why I banned you previously on this forum and just had you banned on another the other day. This isn't a child day care forum. Oh, don't make the mistake of comparing my postings to yours. I wouldn't mind your telling me of your forex experience since I have one second to spare and that is with time to spare after hearing it. :))

Edited by FloridaTrader

• 1 month later...
You should use EAs to earn more from Forex Trading. The best way to predict the future is to make it, but when it comes to forex trading, experience is not enough to anticipate what will happen next. Even brokers with a lot of knowledge sometimes resorting to robots which are superior when it comes to examining data. Technical analysis is more popular than the fundamental one and this is the area where forex robots feel at home.

• 2 years later...
I think the best way to earn from forex trading is when we are getting the good analyses about the forex market then we can earn good money in forex trading with easiness.

to get profit in trading we have to be optimal in its trading profit in order to get what we want, and get a bonus of 35% of the tradable HiWayFX for traded

Before you start trading real money, you should take advantage of the practice accounts available. My advice is to focus first on risk management.

to have the ability we certainly can trade in good and pleasant, and had to wait to determine the outcome of our trading and must be emotionally restrain us so that we can take the best decision together HiWayFX

• 1 year later...
Michael Kato, ya, itu benar. Banyak pemula hanya tidak mengerti forex. Jadi mereka sebenarnya menunggu uang yang mereka beli. Mereka tidak mengerti bahwa di forex Anda tidak menjual atau membeli tapi bertaruh apakah nilainya akan melemah atau menguat. Dan untuk beberapa alasan itu biasa disebut trading.

• 2 weeks later...
Understanding forex itself should already be known to understand about how the business is managed, terms in forex is simply to make it easier for us to remember how trading took place and that should be done in a reference time, as you save money in the bank with the hope there is a PC in the time period

• 3 weeks later...
The essential motivation behind why you will probably encounter accomplishment in the markets on the off chance that you dial-down your desires of "proficient" trading appropriate out of the door, is on the grounds that it puts you at a considerably more beneficial enthusiastic point than hoping to be a genius the main month you begin trading. At the point when your desires are more in-accordance with the truth of trading, you will want to over-trade, and you will feel less want to trade huge position sizes also.