best way to earn more from forex

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best way to earn more from forex

From my experiment at the forex market i see that the trend is the best way to make money and you need to learn and practice a lot to make the experience that you need it to select the true and the right trend first learn about the indicator and the chart i guess that 4H is the best one for the clear trend and finally you need to trade at the demo account to get the experience i hope best trade for u

Theres no best way to trade. Just find what works for you.

Comment

yea, thats all it is really, have to just keep trading until you find the way that works the best for you, lots and lots of trial and error, no easy way around it

Comment

Originally posted by loll View Post
        And certainly, the way is comfortable to use. And do not forget to discipline when trading.

Comment

There is no "best" way to trade. I've known a lot of traders and most of them are consistent, but all of them have different methods or variations of methods that they've developed through experience. Just try and develop your own method by trading on a demo account. Learn from your mistakes and find the best method that suits how you trade.

Comment

Originally posted by dudeE View Post
            There is no "best" way to trade. I've known a lot of traders and most of them are consistent, but all of them have different methods or variations of methods that they've developed through experience. Just try and develop your own method by trading on a demo account. Learn from your mistakes and find the best method that suits how you trade.
            But for me, the best that are easy to understand and work with. Each trader does have a way to make a profit each in forex, and we are not necessarily feel comfortable with the methods used by other traders.

Comment

Originally posted by loll View Post
              Yes, I agree. I don't know why new traders think there is a holy grail or only one way to approach trading. Everyone is different and as long as traders achieve their desired results they are doing good.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaban View Post
                But for me, the best that are easy to understand and work with. Each trader does have a way to make a profit each in forex, and we are not necessarily feel comfortable with the methods used by other traders.
                gaban, once again, you are making postings that make no sense. Please stop these dumb postings new guy.
                Last edited by FloridaTrader; 25-04-13, 07:17.

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaTrader View Post
                  gaban, once again, you are making postings that make no sense. Please stop these dumb postings new guy.
                  Why do you view what gaban said as dumb? You are extremely narrow minded and want everyone to agree with your moronic posts? Gaban stated that there are plenty of ways to earn money (I only refer to the last statement which you called dumb). He is right, there are as many approaches as there are profitable traders and your disagreement shows that you are the one with the dumb posting.

Comment

Originally posted by Rambo35 View Post
                    Why do you view what gaban said as dumb? You are extremely narrow minded and want everyone to agree with your moronic posts? Gaban stated that there are plenty of ways to earn money (I only refer to the last statement which you called dumb). He is right, there are as many approaches as there are profitable traders and your disagreement shows that you are the one with the dumb posting.

If you have a useless negative comment to make, use your head and use the pm system and direct it personally to me. I don't care if you disagree with my postings but if you want to challenge it, don't be an ***** and do it here. It's the fastest way to get you banned.
                    Last edited by FloridaTrader; 02-05-13, 12:05.

Comment

Noob, if you have a useless negative comment to make, use your head and use the pm system and direct it personally to me. I don't care if you disagree with my postings but if you want to challenge it, don't do it here. It's the fastest way to get you banned. I hope I don't see something like this *****ic postings from you again.

Hint noob, it was a dumb posting from gaban and he makes a lot of them. Consider your posting in the same category.
                      You are the only dumb one here moron. You can't even say why it was dumb. You truly are the sticky little s**t at the bottom of the barrel.

Comment

Yes, I agree. I don't know why new traders think there is a holy grail or only one way to approach trading. Everyone is different and as long as traders achieve their desired results they are doing good.
                        New traders think that their is a holy grail because they are bombarded by trading systems that promise them the world if they buy their false advertisings.

Comment

You are the only dumb one here moron. You can't even say why it was dumb. You truly are the sticky little s**t at the bottom of the barrel.
                          I've figured it out.... I banned this one and he returned under another username. Outcome based educated. Say bye bye!

Comment

Originally posted by Gaban View Post
                            Gabanisme, tell me you are here on this forum is actually to find other trader methods, you will try every single trade from other traders and doing some try and error, isn't it. or do you have more better and more comfortable methods that created by your self, show us

Comment

New traders think that their is a holy grail because they are bombarded by trading systems that promise them the world if they buy their false advertisings.
                              agree and correct

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X