Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Silver Member Array
    Thanks
    Housewife, Househusband, Students, Jobless, Businessman, everyone is suitable with the Forex, as long as the person has been studying it, and had practice trading with demo account until he/she is able to minimize the lost.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Whatever you do, don't trade based on other's signals. If you know how forex works, or can learn, then go ahead. Trading is extremely complicated, and with everyone willing to give free advice, and complex programs available for charting and generating signals, this complexity is apparently subdued for a newcomer. Learning about trading will show you what exactly is entailed and if it suits your risk appetite. If the volatility is too much, only compounded by high leverages given by brokers, you might want to trade equities first. That's the best way to start learning IMO

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    yea, i hear a lot of housewives in japan trade forex when husbands at work, some of them do very good actually others not so much

Silver Member Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by posed View Post
    yea, i hear a lot of housewives in japan trade forex when husbands at work, some of them do very good actually others not so much
    because forex trading is very helpful to do activities with free time, along HiWayFX can leverage in its forex activities

Silver Member Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Cane View Post
    Yeah it is suitable for housewives if they are literate enough to use and understand the computers well, then it would be very much beneficial for them to trade.
    proficient in computers can be used to trade successfully with HiWayFX in order to be better in our lives

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    If done responsibly, you know how housewives can throw with money

Platinum Member Array
    Thanks
    Housewives may prove better than husbands because of their risk management tactics.

Bronze Member Array
    Thanks
    I think Forex is suitable for housewives too who have less household work. Forex trading this will be very useful for them to solve problem regarding financial.

Bronze Member Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Candy Cane View Post
    Yes of course, with proper computer skills and knowledge, one should also have enough time in order to trade constantly and do it on a regular bases, so that they could never miss any opportunity to make profit.
    Computer skills? Since then that is needed? I would rather call it computer basic and trading skills in order to do anything of note. It’s never easy to be gaining these things, but if we want to be successful then we got to have it. I believe it’s suitable for any gender till one is determined for it. I get plenty of help with OctaFX broker through their epic conditions, but more importantly I do well because of been determined.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks

Red face

Yes,why not? Housewives are also humans and can be trained to trade forex! They just need to take it seriously and start in a slow manner After doing household works they might be free for sometime in which they can learn & practice in Demo first and later in Real account! If they can do that and make good progress,then they could make regular income with time which would help the family with extra income. But learning curve is very high and they must be really interested & determined to trade else they might simply waste time,effort & money!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast