Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My huge money saving Advice for newbies in the Forex Trading/ Option Trading World!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My huge money saving Advice for newbies in the Forex Trading/ Option Trading World!

For all the people who are new to Forex and Binary Options trading:
    Don't f***ing waste your money buying these new and hyped systems! Altough i have a great knowledge in forex trading, the question is always the same: "What is the best profitable strategy?" and that's the hard part of trading. Because every system, product's owner /developer will tell you that their system's the best...so you need to invest time&money to check out all of these new and hyped systems. 90% of them are worthless and there is definitely one and only profitable strategy on the long run: to LEARN & PRACTICE. So you definitely need a trusted broker + a huge demo account + a lot of training material of systems, indicators...etc. The main problem is: you just can't afford to buy a lot of these systems because some of them are ridiculously expensive. But here's the trick you can get these systems for free on some exclusive sites....it's hard to find them because they're not even indexed by google (the owners want to stay under the radar) but they are offering a lot of systems and stuffs like the overall value of $16K+ or more. I only know and can highly recommend this one: http://binaryoptionsforexfx.com/
    as the membership is free (but of course you need to do some certain steps as a mean of trust to get access to the premium material)
    But you still need to "waste" some time for testing systems especially when you're a beginner. But it's not a waste of time, it's precious learning and without learning you just can't be profitable on the long run in trading.

Originally posted by mesuge View Post
    For all the people who are new to Forex and Binary Options trading:
    Don't f***ing waste your money buying these new and hyped systems! Altough i have a great knowledge in forex trading, the question is always the same: "What is the best profitable strategy?" and that's the hard part of trading. Because every system, product's owner /developer will tell you that their system's the best...so you need to invest time&money to check out all of these new and hyped systems. 90% of them are worthless and there is definitely one and only profitable strategy on the long run: to LEARN & PRACTICE. So you definitely need a trusted broker + a huge demo account + a lot of training material of systems, indicators...etc. The main problem is: you just can't afford to buy a lot of these systems because some of them are ridiculously expensive. But here's the trick you can get these systems for free on some exclusive sites....it's hard to find them because they're not even indexed by google (the owners want to stay under the radar) but they are offering a lot of systems and stuffs like the overall value of $16K+ or more. I only know and can highly recommend this one: http://binaryoptionsforexfx.com/
    as the membership is free (but of course you need to do some certain steps as a mean of trust to get access to the premium material)
    But you still need to "waste" some time for testing systems especially when you're a beginner. But it's not a waste of time, it's precious learning and without learning you just can't be profitable on the long run in trading.

Please, get lost, it is your first post and you come here to spam for your site and your affiliation with Banc De Binary which is not the safest honest broker (many complaints on the net)

Also almost all your systems are already shared all over the net and here on II, so please stop your spamming attitude.

for info:
    Here is what is hidden until you give your mail (step 2)

If you want to access our download section you need to follow these steps:
    Become a Member of our site (It’s completely FREE!)
    Once you’re a Member of this site you will be able to see the next step (here on the Download + Register page) of our registration process which is actually a MUST and we require every new member to perform this action as a mean of trust. This action is also completely FREE and you’ve got nothing to lose especially not your money. This is a necessary precaution for us because we’re offering a collection with the overall value: $18,000 + for FREE!
    Why can’t we just give out the whole collection for every members without doing the 2. step?
    Because we have received reports that the Forex products collections within our Membership Portal are shared and leaked by our own members in other forums on the internet. We do have high standards for our enrollees but it allows us to offer top quality Forex products from the top brands at ZERO cost.

So register down below and once you’ve registered proceed to the next step!

Okay so by now you’re a member of the site and congrats for that!
    So here comes the trust part of our relationship:
    Now you’re interested in Forex Trading or Binary Options that’s for sure and i don’t know whether you’re a beginner or an experienced trader but every trader needs strategies, indicators, systems, learning, testing, experimenting and gaining informations! As for the beginners: the most important thing in Forex Trading/ Options Trading that you don’t want to risk your own money especially in the beginning so you definitely need a trusted broker and a demo account with lot of money to practice with!
    So this part of our sign-up process might be a great opportunity for beginners!
    For the experienced Forex Traders: You might think Binary Options is like gambling and you just don’t give a shit about it so that’s completely fine with us…you just complete the process, get our collection and do whatever you want.
    So here’s what you need to do:
    Sign up for a Banc De Binary account through this link: http://*******/forexcollection
    Make the minimum amount of deposit ($250) or more if you want…the more the better but actually it’s completely up to you. (Don’t worry you can withdraw it at a later date!)
    Request the demo account. You will be entitled to the demo account with $50,000 for unlimited time…this is a huge amount of money to practice with!
    TRADE! With Banc de Binary you can actually make a $1 min trade.
    You are free to withdraw the initial $250 or any deposit that you’ve made whenever you want without spending any of your real money.
    Once you’ve done step 1.-4. Fill out the form below! Whatch out: We need the IP Address that you used for registering at Banc de Binary! To find your IP go to http://www.whatsmyip.org/
    Your Name
    (required)
    Email
    (valid email required)
    Your IP Address
    (required)

cforms contact form by delicious:days

After you’ve completed these steps we will upgrade your membership and you can access the download section immediately. NOTE: This is a compulsory step to show us that you are serious about this whole thing. We don’t really care what you’ll do with your money in Banc de Binary you can just withdraw it after a $1 min trade or trade all of it…You’ve got nothing to lose.
    Please give us a few hours to check your IP and that you’re not just another liar try to get in for free. Once we verified everything we get back to you ASAP!

Comment

1.First of all the site's not mine, i'm just a member
      2.I'm definitely not spamming...spamming means: "bulk messages, especially advertising, indiscriminately" so i'm not an advertiser i didn't send bulk messages i just tried to help for newbies.
      3.I'm not selling anything, you don't have to buy anything so i don't understand what's your problem with that...
      3. "almost all your systems are already shared all over the net and here on II" i hardly doubt it but...maybe some of them are shared here on the net maybe some of them are just a piece of **** or a keylogger as i'm not really familiar with your forum...and of course these systems are deifinitely not mine so...don't blame me. I could hardly find these systems on the net but nevermind maybe i'm just a noob. Perhaps there're other noobs out there who can't find these systems...oh not to mention it's regularly updated.
      4. "Banc De Binary which is not the safest honest broker" you have some experience with them? Please share it with me because i trade with them on a regular basis and i didn't notice any scamming or rip-off from their part....Oooooh you've read the "Is Banc De Binary A Scam?" articles on the net? Well the competition is very tough now with the B.O. brokers so new brokers definitely want to work on some negative marketing bullshit.
      5. Sorry if i offended your forum i'm leaving now...

Comment

Spamming is when you share a link to another forex group with intentions of advertising....which you did do.

Read the forum rules

Comment

Sorry my friends, I don't like those that come to this forum and intentionally spam and then try to pretend their innocence with a negative attitude.

An innocent person would have apologized. This person attacked Freddie for catching his obvious spam. Why do they come to this forum and think they are smarter than everyone on this forum and can't be caught?

Thanks Freddie!
          Last edited by FloridaTrader; 22-01-13, 21:56.

Comment

ohh yeah and just one more thing: What's your problem with step 2? You shared it here like some kind of a mystery solved and unveil the ultimate rip-off...
            jesus...maybe you've already bought one of these systems for $250 and so what's the big deal? i think some of us spent more than that for Forex trading. Ohhhh and i forgot to mention: "You are free to withdraw the initial $250 or any deposit that you’ve made whenever you want without spending any of your real money"...WHooooaaaaaa what a scam!!
            Keep spendig your money on bullshit pal!

Comment

"aggressive behavior" LOL...seriously guys...ok I'm leaving.
              Originally posted by FloridaTrader View Post
              Sorry my friends, I don't like those that come to this forum and intentionally spam and then try to pretend their innocence with a negative attitude.

An innocent person would have apologized. This person attacked Freddie for catching his obvious spam. Why do they come to this forum and think they are smarter than everyone on this forum and can't be caught?

Thanks Freddie!

Comment

"aggressive behavior" LOL...seriously guys...ok I'm leaving.
                Are you sure you are leaving this time (again) spammer? Keep in mind that there are people on this forum a lot smarter than you are and can spot your **** a mile away.

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaTrader View Post

Thanks Freddie!
                  Thanks Freddie! You're the man! You caught me! And now i apologize...i'm a noob, a spammer, and pretending my innocence with negative attitude.
                  You guys are the indo-investasi police. You'll never hear from me again a promise! And again sorry for everything!

Comment

If i'd share the suffs here that i have for free like for fun i'd be the king of your forum with a zillion thanks but nevermind

Comment

an i could be the next platinum member indo-investasi spam hunting police chief commissioner

Comment

If i'd share the suffs here that i have for free like for fun i'd be the king of your forum with a zillion thanks but nevermind

exactly! so why dont u do it ?
                        We are all here to share..

But not here to advertise our own referral links for personal gain etc.. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by li21 View Post
                          exactly! so why dont u do it ?
                          We are all here to share..

But not here to advertise our own referral links for personal gain etc.. LOL
                          He is unable to share. When this new trader started giving bad advice, it obviously ruffled the feathers of experienced traders. He was banned which we all knew was his future. We don't need this type of immature disruption on this forum. This is the third member banned for inappropriate behavior within a week.
                          Last edited by FloridaTrader; 31-01-13, 04:03.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                          Working...
                          X