(share) Fx Capitalist

robbyg

• 1 month later...
\\MDP in reverse Mode

It doesnt look like that at all. I am curious as well if anyone has been having any success with this? An educated version would be greatly appreciated, for sure. It looks like it has good potential. i love the bigger reward vs risk style of EAs.

It doesnt look like that at all. I am curious as well if anyone has been having any success with this? An educated version would be greatly appreciated, for sure. It looks like it has good potential. i love the bigger reward vs risk style of EAs.
Me too. I still don't see any actual Real account. Disappointed. This one looks real atleast

pipinvestment dot com/ software / renko - scalper

Sesshoumaru, does this version ATLEAST work on demo account? if not work on live... ?

There IS a live account: http://www.myfxbook.com/members/FXCapitalist/fxcapitalist-l-pepperstoneecn/423424

now, it looks like the cracnked the lots early on the 1st few trades. but overall the trades look decent.

If someone could educate the prime version it woudl be greatly appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...

l version: Take Profit Is set to 13, and stop loss is set to 4. This version will make less losing trades, but will stay in losing trades slightly longer than the s version. The average of winning to losing trades is higher in this version. It’s also much more flexible with more brokers because of the higher stop loss. If you are not sure which version to use or prefer less broker sensitivity, then please use l version.

s version: Take Profit is set to 11, and stop loss is set to 2. This version will make more losing trades, but will not stay in losing trades for very long. This version is compatible with fewer brokers due to the lower stop loss. The average of winning to losing trades is lower in this version.

Advanced: All settings can be modified (you can upgrade to the advanced version in the members area). L and s versions come preset with the same settings as the basic versions but the settings can be modified.

PresEt

Info=Allocated funds in MM to use this function Lot size must be 0.0

Lots=0.00000000

MoneyManagement=3

TakeProfit=50.00000000

StopLoss=8.00000000

AllowMartingale=1

NbOrdersToTrigMartingale=1

Coeff_Martingale=1.05000000

ReturnToInitLot=0

NbOrdersToReturn=9

Info2=Frequency of trade (1=max 1000=min)

FreqTrade=12

Freq2Trade=12

Info3=Magic Number

MagicNumberBuy=201201

MagicNumberShort=201202

I have gone for the advanced version. But I do not see any big advantage.

You can modify the SL and the TP, which might be usefull.

And, you can turn on Marty... but I would not recon doing that.

The version shared here is perfect!

Maybe someone can add a BE and Traling Stop feature to that.

I noticed, that it either runs into SL or full TP.

But, when price is 10pips in profit and than turns back into SL thats frustating.

My proposal:

BE = 5 pips in Profit

TS = 6 pips

anyone able to add these feature?

Working for me But did not get the winning trade only the losing trades

forward test at http://www.myfxbook.com/members/FXCapitalist/fxcapitalist-l-thinkforex-standard/428641

my broker is FXprimus 4 digit

However I am facing the display is showing spread as 0.1 pips which should read as 1Pip

In the EA I notice the code as

Comment("\n", "\n______________FXCapitalist EURUSD_______________ ", "\n", "\n_______________________________________________", "\n\nBroker Company: " +

AccountCompany(), "\nAccount Owner: " + AccountName(), "\nBroker`s Server Time " + MqlLock_50B822E3_47_1Ii1ii1I1I(TimeCurrent(), 4), "\n\nLeverage: 1:" + MqlLock_50B822E3_47_ii1IiIIIii(AccountLeverage()),

"\nCurrent spread " + MqlLock_50B822E3_47_IiII1IIiii((Ask - Bid) / ld_28) + " pips", "\n________________________________

I notice that it is using the formula (Ask-Bid)/ld_28

I can live with the error in the comment but I hope this does not interfere with the opening of orders logic

Can someone please assist

Edited by vikram88