charting online?

philips123

Hi, I'd like to know if there is any good free website with a powerful charting system to see online charts of the most important markets in the world as dow, nasdaq, etc. I know there are a lot of webpages where you can display charts, but is there anyone really powerful with technical tools for speculators, search companies by macd,rsi,.. signals that, and other tools that can be as useful as metastock, tradestation, and so?

Thanks in advance.

Hi, I'd like to know if there is any good free website with a powerful charting system to see online charts of the most important markets in the world as dow, nasdaq, etc. I know there are a lot of webpages where you can display charts, but is there anyone really powerful with technical tools for speculators, search companies by macd,rsi,.. signals that, and other tools that can be as useful as metastock, tradestation, and so?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

Here is the best free-online chart in the business. Because you can also use various indicators in accordance with your need.

http://www.fxstreet.com/rates-charts/forex-charts/

Thanks,

Unclepips

I didn't know there were so many of these sites. FxSteeet is good but I have been using this site for a couple of years. It is permanently open in my browser. Lots of very good tools and information - too much to mention. Free to join too.

This is a link directly to a chart. Go to root menu and explore.

http://www.forexpros.com/currencies/eur-usd

I hoped to find more helpful online charting software a kind of metastock but online and free, maybe I'm asking too much, but I haven't found any really interesting in your posts.

I don't know if someone else knows any other webpage, to enjoy charting like with metastock but on a free online system.

I'm very pleased for your posts, thanks.

I hoped to find more helpful online charting software a kind of metastock but online and free, maybe I'm asking too much, but I haven't found any really interesting in your posts.

I don't know if someone else knows any other webpage, to enjoy charting like with metastock but on a free online system.

I'm very pleased for your posts, thanks.

the best you're going to get for free is www.tradingview.com Its actually pretty advanced for online charting. And you can pay so you get realtime too. Forex is already realtime.

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...