Learning forex...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Learning forex...

Hello, dear brother, Welcome to the world of Forex if you really want to learn Forex
    Must begin seriously and strive to learn and do not rely on the information surface must be practiced virtually Forex
    You open a demo account and learn that it is very important

I agree, it should begin to learn the demo first to reduce the level of risk faced.
    We all knew thatforex is a high risk.
    Could you share the trading system you are learning now?

Comment

You can try out FXPRIMUS practice account. Moreover they also provide free access to more than 40 video tutorials for beginner and advanced traders even if you're just opening a practice account. So no strings attached.

Comment

I use demo account from instaforex to learn trading. After i know how to trade, i use real account and the capital is from forum which give bonus for posting and bonus will be credited in my real account, so i can trade with real account without having to deposit first.

Comment

Originally posted by daniuwei View Post
          You can try out FXPRIMUS practice account. Moreover they also provide free access to more than 40 video tutorials for beginner and advanced traders even if you're just opening a practice account. So no strings attached.
          Yeah, demo account is the right choice to start trading and practice trading, because there's not any risks.

Comment

You have to learn the basic idea of trading first before you are practicing with demo account. If you had the basic idea of trading. It will be easy to implement it to the demo.

Comment

Originally posted by duderex View Post
              You have to learn the basic idea of trading first before you are practicing with demo account. If you had the basic idea of trading. It will be easy to implement it to the demo.
              Right. we must learn the theory before we trade using a demo account to learn the practice. And from demo trading, we will get trading experience, and we also can learn from our experience.

Comment

first demo and keep learning, if you think your ready. it means your not ready yet.

KEEP LEARNING.

Comment

Originally posted by loll View Post
                  first demo and keep learning, if you think your ready. it means your not ready yet.

KEEP LEARNING.

Yup... Keep Learning. And remember to choose the right Fx Broker.
                  Read here http://www.armadamarkets.com/how-to-choose-fx-broker/

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Gober View Post
                    Yup... Keep Learning. And remember to choose the right Fx Broker.
                    Read here http://www.armadamarkets.com/how-to-choose-fx-broker/
                    Yeah, we have to do it. If we trade with the right broker, we will not get scam and we will more focus to trade so, we can get profit consistently.

Comment

always something to learn with forex, i never ever stop learning.. use FSA broker, segregated accounts, my best advice, then take time use 1% money management live to see tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by posed View Post
                        always something to learn with forex, i never ever stop learning.. use FSA broker, segregated accounts, my best advice, then take time use 1% money management live to see tomorrow
                        Yeah, we have to continue learning if we wanna be a successful trader. By learning, we will get more knowledge that we can use to make our trading skill be better. I'm also still learning, both in forex forums, demo trading or demo contest.

Comment

Good one guys, never even stop learning. In Chinese philosophy ever said, from kid to elder learning is the key of living.

Comment

Originally posted by duderex View Post
                            Good one guys, never even stop learning. In Chinese philosophy ever said, from kid to elder learning is the key of living.
                            We must learn continuously so that science and knowledge about forex increasingly widespread. Use that knowledge to trade so we can get a consistent profit.

Comment

I think that forex success is the achievement of those who are not lazy to learn and improve their trading. Now there is abundance of the information and brokers help to learn. FreshForex website has a lot of tutorials! Both on trading and psychology

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X