Learning forex...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Klimov View Post
    I think that forex success is the achievement of those who are not lazy to learn and improve their trading. Now there is abundance of the information and brokers help to learn. FreshForex website has a lot of tutorials! Both on trading and psychology
    Her seharus we should really learn forex in order to achieve the goals we want bleak in hiwafx trade in his fine and maximum. we are as good as his rutian in conducting trading training that will make us able to comfortably manage risk business so that then the results could be put to more productive

Comment

a good learning place i suggest babypips.com they have a solid basic course for forex, and some brokers like hotforex offer weekly webinars for its clients, and there are good youtube videos for certain topics anyone can look for.

Comment

Originally posted by maligno View Post
        a good learning place i suggest babypips.com they have a solid basic course for forex, and some brokers like hotforex offer weekly webinars for its clients, and there are good youtube videos for certain topics anyone can look for.
        for beginners to learn his seharus using a demo account first in order to enhance our ability to be able to trade successfully with HiWayFX with a minimum deposit of $ 20 to train our mental
        Last edited by resmana; 28-06-16, 04:20.

Comment

Learning through Demo Account is the best way to learn Forex Trading and while trading through Demo Account you don't lose any money.

Comment

Although, I will not mind explaining it how to learn, but Forex is so big that you got to feel it’s important to learn from somewhere that’s reputed and have proper structure and one such place come to mind is my current broker FreshForex and their educational setup. You can see below, it’s ideally setup with step by step guidance, so just how you will be able to get into skin of things.

Comment

Learning is something which never ends at any stage of life in any business. Forex is a business where every trader is always in learning mode. If he is in profit or loss, both stage teach him how to handle both the situation.

Comment

It’s vital that we focus on learning well because that’s how we are able to perform well, I trade with OctaFX broker where i can learn so much easily with their educational setup while they also have demo contest like cTrader, it’s epic being weekly based while there is also 400 USD prize while there is also many other contest that we can participate on here and it also helps us improving big time and even have chance of winning prizes.

Comment

Learning forex is a must for traders who want to be successful, because the stage of education about currency trading will give you logic thinking in accordance with the data in the chart, to be processed in the analysis that determines the success of an forex trading

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                  Working...
                  X