S@PERF@ST indicator

newbie111

Guest FloridaTrader

If you look closely at the bottom window, the last two bars don't show. Piece of JUNK!

On his sales page, he shows one picture and says it's not cherry picked but the picture was shorted on the right side (which means it was cherry picked). The second picture shows real time but cut off the bottom window that would have shown the last two bars were missing.

Karl is a con artist.

Edited by FloridaTrader

Definitely not to be used on it's own but I'm actually finding it works beautifully in combination with other indicators as a confirmation. What is really funny though is he says (say) ignore short signals when the trend is Long (or ignore long signals when trend is Short) but on his webpage he is claiming Pips up AND Down i.e. he is disregarding his own advice. He loses credibility when he does that.

Sorry about the link guys. Ole Karl Ditty must have contacted 4shared because they banned my account. I don't know why tho. The indicator is not worth taking up space in my recycle bin. HOPE YOU READ THIS POST DITTMAN!!!

Still working Newbie (4share, not KD) Thanks for the indie!!