REQ Jason Sweezey's FOREX TREND MASTER

THANKS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I think this is the same guy that released FX Pip Snager which many liked.

Yes, lots of utube stuff of his.

He also has a '1 hour' system where you look at the three hours of the London Open, US Open and if the price goes in one direction, changes direction you buy/sell as it passes the open and take two or three TP targets.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?cfild4wrklzfc7p

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?8jue855u8xlzv6l

FTM system if you want it but be quick as I am not putting this back up. And I really want to stress something. We happily share here to try and sort through the **** and lies in the forex world. And for a nice change, this is not a bad course and it will teach people to trade some very real systems that work. The owner teaches well and I believe his methods are sound. I am happy to still share the manuals only as I think most seasoned traders will look at this and know it instantly and not need anything additional. But those that read it and still have ANY questions, should buy it from the owner. By the sounds of it, he offers really good support and seems to care for his students. There are some big video's that go into the methods in more details and are worth having.

It was good to see something real come through the crazy forex world for a change.

jt

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...