Brain trading system 7.0

Grain Trader

someone is selling this on Ebay, tem number:320593731921, just wanted to know if anyone knows anything about it, he claims its similiar to Abletrend but for only $59.95

------------------------------------------------------------------

BrainTrading System is the most accurate predictive methodology (indicator package) to buy bottoms, sell tops, determine trend and trend reversals. The BrainTrading System methodology can be applied to any market, any time frame, and is as timely and accurate on FOREX markets, FUTURES, BONDS, EQUITIES and COMMODITIES.

Our package works for MetaTrader 4, NinjaTrader, TradeStation 8, MultiCharts, Omega Research ProSuite 2000i.

=====================================

Using this type of trend indicator has been made popular in part by AbleSys. You can buy AbleTrend (AscTrend) 7.0 for $5,495.00, lease it for $2,627.00 per year, or $188.00 per month.

They have won Stocks & Commodities magazine readers' choice awards 12 years in a row.

You can see their pricing here: http://www.wintick.com/orders/abletrend/

My price is $59.95 for lifetime ownership. This price will go up a bit with each new listing.

=================================

I am often asked how my indicators compares to AbleTrend 7.0 (AscTrend 3.5). Their algorithm is proprietary. I cannot represent that my algorithm is the same. I can, however, encourage you to compare their charts to mine. They post chart samples on their website. The main difference between my indicators and AbleTrend 7.0 (AscTrend) may simply be price. And most of our clients say, that our package is Better and more Accurate in in trend and trading possibilities identification, than AbleTrend (AscTrend).

These are real feedbacks from our Ebay clients:

+ Brain System, similar to Asctrend which cost 3k, Indicators worth every penny.

+ Highly accurate trend following indicators, Fast delivery and great support, Thx

+ Exellent seller, great system. Thanks.AAA+++

+ great system, pleasure to do business with, will again

+ Very helpful seller, great system

+ I could'nt be more pleased w purchase and support. Top seller & person. A+++

+ Great Ebay Seller, Received product promptly A+++++++++

These are real Testimonials from our main website clients (THE FOLLOWING TESTIMONIALS WERE PROVIDED BY CUSTOMERS OF BRAINTRADING PACKAGE WITHOUT COMPENSATION):

"Excellent product! One contract, first trade +$1500. I can not thank you enough for the patience and support that you have given me. I recommend BrainTtrading because it is the simplest, most accurate indicator that I have ever used. Excellent Product!" - P. S., Tennessee

"BrainTrading Manual is designed by a trader not by a programmer. That makes a winning combination with the software. Thank you!" - A.W., Chelsea, MN

"I checked BrainTrend for JGB and NIKKEI futures. It seems very good. I am making money with the software. My favorite feature is BrainTrendStop. This trend-stop is very useful for long trades of daily bars in JGB market. This is the most useful software I have ever used or purchased" - T. K., Tokyo, Japan

"I have BrainTrading 6.0 and find it very useful especially when used with other indicators." - G. S., England

"I rely on BT for my stock trading." - B. D., Seattle, WA

"I congratulate you on producing an excellent product that has become an integral part of my trading approach." - D. K., Rahway, NJ

"I have made money in currencies, soybean oil, bean meal, cocoa and sugar. The software works with every commodity I've applied it to." - E.A., Lakewood, NJ

"I love your product!!" - T. C., Corrales, MN

You will need: free MetaTrader Version 4.0 platform or TradeStation 8 platform or MultiCharts or Omega Research ProSuite 2000i or NinjaTrader.

You can download free forex MetaTrader 4 platform directly from your own MetaTrader 4 Forex broker or from metaquotes.net website. You don't need to open real brokerage account with MetaTrader-enabled broker. You can work with any reliable broker and use BrainTrading for MetaTrader as trading analysis tool only.

TradeStation 8 is available directly from TradeStation.com

MultiCharts is available directly from http://www.tssupport.com/multicharts/. You can download Free Trial version here: http://tssupport.com/support/downloads/

NinjaTrader is product of NinjaTrader.com

http://i.imgur.com/GFz0M.jpg

Our Intelligent Trading Software

BrainTrading System is the most accurate predictive methodology (indicator package) to buy bottoms, sell tops, determine trend and trend reversals. The BrainTrading System methodology can be applied to any market, any time frame, and is as timely and accurate on FOREX markets, Futures, Bonds, Equities and Commodities.

BrainTrading System Main Features:

Buy bottoms and sell tops with low dollar risk.

Accurate, Visual, Flexible and Easy to Use.

Tight Trailing Stops lock in profits and keep you in markets for the big moves.

Dynamic Trend Indicators show the trading trend for any time frame.

Day, Swing or Position trade any market with uncanny precision and confidence.

BrainTrading System uses four sets of independently calculated indicators to indicate a trend and to confirm the trend .

BrainTrading System catches every trend in its early stage, and never misses a big move. If you have historical data, you can test BrainTrading System performance on any big moves, such as "Black Monday" of 1987 or "Black Tuesday" 11 september of 2001. BrainTrading System made exceptional profits in this days!

BrainTrading System acts on the facts (i.e what the market is doing), rather than bids on the assumptions (i.e. what the market should do).

The optimal stops furnish people with great flexibility to enter and re-enter the market. BrainTrading System provides optimal stops for every trade objectively. If you know where to exit the market, you can enter the market at virtually any time.

BrainTrading System is updated with every new tick.

All famous trading platforms support (MetaTrader Platform, TradeStation 8, Omega Research ProSuite 2000i).

Very easy to learn how to use.

WHAT DO YOU NEED TO GET STARTED?

MetaTrader (which is free for end-user) or TradeStation platform.

TAKE THE TIME TO SEE HOW EASY OUR ANALYSIS IS TO USE AND HOW SIMPLE OUR TRADING PLAN IS AND THEN TAKE THE NEXT STEP TOWARDS YOUR TRADING GOALS BECOMING REALITY BY BIDDING TODAY!

http://i.imgur.com/eStLm.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/N9PSB.jpg

Short BrainTrading Indicators Description.

http://i.imgur.com/si0HS.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/uov7q.jpg

BrainTrading System indicator package includes four main independently calculated indicators: BrainTrend1 , BrainTrend1Stop, BrainTrend2, BrainTrend2Stop and four auxiliary indicators used for pictorial presentation of main indicators: BrainTrend1Sig , BrainTrend1StopLine, BrainTrend2Sig, BrainTrend2StopLine.

BrainTrend1 and BrainTrend2 are market direction indicator . It shows trend direction by colors, when the market changes to or stays in an up-trend, the bars become or remain BLUE. When the market changes to or stays in a downtrend, the bars become or remain RED. When the market goes sideways or is not strong on either side, the bars become or remain green . BrainTrend1 and BrainTrend2 indicators can work with any time bar charts.

BrainTrend1Sig and BrainTrend2Sig are semi-system indicators, which integrates the time-proven BrainTrading trading rules and generates BUY or SELL signals.

BrainTrend1Sig will provide a buy signal with a big Cyan dot when buy conditions are met. The value of the big cyan dot is the initial stop for the position. BrainTrend1Sig will provide a sell signal with a big Magenta dot when sell conditions are met. The value of the big dot is the initial stop for the position.

BrainTrend2Sig will provide a buy signal with a big Blue dot when buy conditions are met. The value of the big Blue dot is the initial stop for the position. BrainTrend2Sig will provide a sell signal with a big Red dot when sell conditions are met. The value of the big Red dot is the initial stop for the position.

BrainTrend1Stop and BrainTrend2Stop are trend-stop indicators, and are demonstrated by multicolored dots. For distinguishing purposes, BrainTrend1Stop uses Cyan and Magenta dots, and BrainTrend2Stop uses Blue and Red dots.

IMPORTANT!

BrainTrend1StopLine and BrainTrend2StopLine are the same as BrainTrend1Stop and BrainTrend2Stop but in form of Line for pictorial presentation of BrainTrend1Stop and BrainTrend2Stop indicators. You may use these indicators or not.

Both BrainTrend1Stop and BrainTrend2Stop must identify a trend first then begin to paint the dots. This is why you may not see any dots sometimes.

Cyan or Blue Dots below the lows of the bars indicate two things:

(1) the market is in an up-trend;

(2) the values of the Cyan or Blue Dots are the protection stops or the profit target stops (if the position had profit) for the short position. The values of the Magenta or Red points can be seen in the Data Window after moving your mouse pointer to this indicator point