Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    Banned Array
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Your deposit bonus is too low..!!

    your deposit bonus is too low but Forex-Metal has 35% bonus. Also it is very reliable broker. As far as I know it is a good broker but it is good in Asia continent not other region. But in other region I think Forex-Metal is better than InstaForex cause it is very reliable broker and it has nice offer to traders like:35% first deposit bonus;free automatic trading signals ;ECN accounts with low spreads,Leverage up to 1:1000 ,Rebates for active traders starting from 0.5 pip,Managed accounts, $100 "no deposit" bonus. and so on.

  2. #2
    Standard Member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    23
    Thanks
    12
    Thanked 8 Times in 3 Posts
    1000 leverage sounds very bad to me.. Dont risk it mate. overleverage is a killer.

  3. #3
    Diamond Member Array Gaban's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,711
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts
    Every traders have different opinion about broker, but the most important is we can feel comfort when trading with our broker. I'm trading with InstaForex, i never found problem during trade with my broker now. And I think regardless of the deposit bonus given by the broker, we have to use it as quickly as possible.

  4. #4
    Silver Member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    182
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 19 Times in 16 Posts
    High leverage is the way to lose money quickly.

  5. #5
    Banned Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Naples, Florida
    Posts
    1,212
    Thanks
    1,427
    Thanked 1,307 Times in 514 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mdenamul View Post
    your deposit bonus is too low but Forex-Metal has 35% bonus. Also it is very reliable broker. As far as I know it is a good broker but it is good in Asia continent not other region. But in other region I think Forex-Metal is better than InstaForex cause it is very reliable broker and it has nice offer to traders like:35% first deposit bonus;free automatic trading signals ;ECN accounts with low spreads,Leverage up to 1:1000 ,Rebates for active traders starting from 0.5 pip,Managed accounts, $100 "no deposit" bonus. and so on.
    Once again new guy, post in the correct place. This belongs in the broker section.

  6. #6
    Diamond Member Array alify's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    http://instaforex.com
    Posts
    6,762
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rplain View Post
    High leverage is the way to lose money quickly.
    Yeah, as we kno that High leverage high risk but if we can discipline when trading, it will be useful for us.

  7. #7
    Diamond Member Array Gaban's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,711
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 16 Times in 16 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alify View Post
    Yeah, as we kno that High leverage high risk but if we can discipline when trading, it will be useful for us.
    Yeah, High leverage mean high risk. But If we can use it well, we can feel the benefit of high leverage. Every trader has their own trading terms, adjusted strategy and existing capital.

  8. #8
    Silver Member Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    238
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    certain strategies require higherleverage, but for bigger account i suggest keeping it low and simple, it can be requested, 35% 50% even the 100% bonus can be used for such leverages but it requires higher risks.

  9. #9
    Banned Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    174
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts
    I have traded with bigger lot with the hope to earn more money but my money got burn very fast. I think you shouldn't trade in high leverage.

  10. #10
    Silver Member Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    121
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aventador View Post
    I have traded with bigger lot with the hope to earn more money but my money got burn very fast. I think you shouldn't trade in high leverage.
    You need to learn how to trade first before you are start trading. If not, you are gambling with your money, even if you are putting with low leverage. For starter, you need to practice with demo account first. And you trade with the lowest leverage. Raise up your leverage only when you are able to minimize the lost up to 0.05% lost.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. RoboForex - $15 No Deposit Bonus
    By RoboForex in forum Forex Broker
    Replies: 239
    Last Post: 08-29-2016, 12:13 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-10-2013, 05:10 AM
  3. No Deposit Bonus $25
    By ngepet dolar euro in forum Diskusi Broker
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-02-2012, 02:46 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-23-2010, 12:50 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •