Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Standard Member Array
    Thanks

Forum creation for the Traders club members..

Hi. We want to create a new brokerage company and we are about 50 members,that we need to discuss some sensitive for the rules of the public forum things,about the progress of the whole situation,to have choice to vote for some things and to discuss without problems. The Moderator Williams has suggest this to us
    ( [url]http://www.indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?p=21528#p21528[/url]),
    as we were ready to tranfer to another more private forum,but he/she said us that if we ask this from the admin,it is possible to create a private forum for our team into this forum,so we will continue to support the indo-investasi like this and we will make it to find solutions to our targets.
    Is it possible something like this to happen?

On behalf of the "Traders club" members,

Arvacon

2. " "
    Silver Member Array
    Thanks

Re: Forum creation for the Traders club members..

Thanks for the initiative :arrow:

Standard Member Array
    Thanks

The point is that we can not vote anything and we can not talk to the public forum about money and all the sensitive case staff that we have to talk about the plan for the brokerage,because it is against the rules of the forum.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

i`m sorry i`m late to see those thread, cause nobody tell me lol, my bad too

first thing, we moderators haven't receive any permission about any new activities, for the future we will more discipline for this matters to avoid that we are "fraud" forums, i hope you all guys can understand for this matters.

and for the Traders club, i want jackdan more communicative with moderator through PM, No thread!!!

if you wana this happen please be cooperative with us, i`ll give you 1 weeks time to confirm about this club

club name:
    leaders / who responsible: (include real name, from were)
    plan:
    members include from where: (eg. dvd_val indonesia)

we will give you more instructions latter

:peace: yo

Platinum Member Array Roels Major's Avatar
    Thanks

Absolutely Happy.............................
    we got very best performance with collectivefx disbelj..[url]http://disbellj.mt4live.com/[/url]
    and we got very good private forum in very very good forum....
    and whats next for the best...
    Absolutely Great great job for all... :peace: :arrow:

Gold Member Array
    Thanks

any idea who are the Liquidity Providers for collectivefx?

if you want to set up own brokerage, Liquidity Providers are the main concern.

Silver Member Array
    Thanks

just an input..

Traders' club can support some cost for this forum as a "social responsibility" and a token appreciation to our forum owner who has been supporting the forum for the members...

cheers

Thanks

Sorry for being absent for several days. I'm currently quite busy with another project.

I'll help explaining the situation to our admin. I'm quite interested in this brokerage matter, but won't promise anything coz the authority is in the admin solely.

However, I really think you guys need one or perhaps several people that will lead the way. Those guys would take the lead making sure everything is in the correct course, making sure that nothing bad comes in the way, meeting face to face with the liquidity provider, arranging banking structure for the capital, meeting face to face with legal consultant, etc. I think it's quite a burden if you guys put it on 1 person. 2 or 3 guys would be best. Those 2 or 3 guys could cooperate with the mods to decide which discussions are allowed and which are truly just spam/scam in the future.

You guys perhaps could vote for 2 or 3 people instead of 1 person. I suggest you vote for 2 or 3 names and then ask the persons voted, whether s/he wants to take the responsibility to lead. So, bro DVD_Val could take this suggestion one step further to our admin.

Without a clear course I don't think your proposal will be approved by our admin, thus appointing leaders would be 1st priority imho instead of opening the sub forum.

Regards,

Standard Member Array
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by William
    Sorry for being absent for several days. I'm currently quite busy with another project.

I'll help explaining the situation to our admin. I'm quite interested in this brokerage matter, but won't promise anything coz the authority is in the admin solely.

However, I really think you guys need one or perhaps several people that will lead the way. Those guys would take the lead making sure everything is in the correct course, making sure that nothing bad comes in the way, meeting face to face with the liquidity provider, arranging banking structure for the capital, meeting face to face with legal consultant, etc. I think it's quite a burden if you guys put it on 1 person. 2 or 3 guys would be best. Those 2 or 3 guys could cooperate with the mods to decide which discussions are allowed and which are truly just spam/scam in the future.

You guys perhaps could vote for 2 or 3 people instead of 1 person. I suggest you vote for 2 or 3 names and then ask the persons voted, whether s/he wants to take the responsibility to lead. So, bro DVD_Val could take this suggestion one step further to our admin.

Without a clear course I don't think your proposal will be approved by our admin, thus appointing leaders would be 1st priority imho instead of opening the sub forum.

Regards,
    What about you William,would you like to be one of the 2 or 3 members that they will help with the leading of this team?
    I am in to this idea about more than one person as leader.
    I could be one of these persons,but I dont know if I can do a lot of things from my place,as I live in Greece..

Silver Member Array
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by awsl
    any idea who are the Liquidity Providers for collectivefx?

if you want to set up own brokerage, Liquidity Providers are the main concern.
    nobody tests it in live account yet...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast