Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Regulated ones are still better than unregulated ones

Silver Member Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lenka View Post
    Regulated ones are still better than unregulated ones
    Yes regulated broker are much better but the strictness of regulation differ from country to country, so how much they are bounded by regulation is a matter of concern.

Silver Member Array
    Thanks
    regulated broker are at an advantage compared to non regulated ones, but there is no 100% assurance that its gonna be perfect, I trade hotforex the are regulated by the FSC and the CySec and so far so good. when i trader finds a good broker then they stick to it, no need to transfer but stay alert for any early signs.

Banned Array
    Thanks
    Have you guys ever heard about ironfx? It's a well-regulated broker and has many years experience but it lost its liquidity and not able to pay their trader, and their trader cannot withdraw their fund from ironfx. Hope it helps.

Thanks
    broker is become the main reason trader can be success, just make sure u choose the right broker, use all of their facility to help u predict and all their bonus to make more profit.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Regulated brokers are still better than unregulated ones but it doesn't guarantee your trading and fund.

Thanks
    I think, the right choice of broker instead of only in regulation but whether, the broker matches the trader wishes. I choose a suitable broker for scalping.
    I look for regulation, ECN/STP, if they are listed in any stock exchange (is big plus ) and FPA reviews and some other general google search before selectiong a broker.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Yes if your broker is regular and reliable then it is good and you money can be safe with your broker. My broker is TRADESTO and it is regulated too. So I have no fear to trade with them and have no problems to withdraw my money.I am very happy, good customer care .excellent broker and fast service

Banned Array
    Thanks
    In choosing a broker then traders should be careful, because now many brokers are naughty, because that is select a broker who has the rules and legality of the trusted. In order for the capital trader to be safe and comfortable to run his trading. because I choose FXB Trading brokers because this broker is the preferred choice of many traders as trading sites and platforms because of the security and security of guaranteed fund quality. The funds are deposited with several financial institutions around the world.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Regulation is 50% hint towards a broker been reliable and trustworthy, but regulated from where is the main point and that should be looked at. There are many brokers now who are regulated, but they are regulated from offshore companies like ForexMart, FXCM and others, so it means nothing!

• Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456