Are regulated broker is absolutely a trusted broker?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

regulated broker are at an advantage compared to non regulated ones, but there is no 100% assurance that its gonna be perfect, I trade hotforex the are regulated by the FSC and the CySec and so far so good. when i trader finds a good broker then they stick to it, no need to transfer but stay alert for any early signs.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think, the right choice of broker instead of only in regulation but whether, the broker matches the trader wishes. I choose a suitable broker for scalping.

I look for regulation, ECN/STP, if they are listed in any stock exchange (is big plus ) and FPA reviews and some other general google search before selectiong a broker.

• 2 months later...
Yes if your broker is regular and reliable then it is good and you money can be safe with your broker. My broker is TRADESTO and it is regulated too. So I have no fear to trade with them and have no problems to withdraw my money.I am very happy, good customer care .excellent broker and fast service

• 1 year later...
Guest marcopolo11
In choosing a broker then traders should be careful, because now many brokers are naughty, because that is select a broker who has the rules and legality of the trusted. In order for the capital trader to be safe and comfortable to run his trading. because I choose FXB Trading brokers because this broker is the preferred choice of many traders as trading sites and platforms because of the security and security of guaranteed fund quality. The funds are deposited with several financial institutions around the world.