Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are regulated broker is absolutely a trusted broker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dimas.rangga View Post
    Yes absolutely you are right, there are many fact that regulated broker do not guarantee our problems if something happen with the brokerage. just find fair and always hold their words and wealthy broker, it will make you safe.
    What can you say about negative balance protection guys? I personally think it's bullsh@t.
    Glad that I don't have such suspicious "privilegies" on my broker (HF)

Comment

Being regulated is always a guarantee and I wouldn't trade with a broker which is not regulated by any well-known institution (CySec, FCA, etc). However this is not a 100% guarantee. I have heard about rescue funds required from some institutions, but even so in case of bankruptcy these funds won't be enough to pay all investors.

Comment

Originally posted by springfx View Post
        Being regulated is always a guarantee and I wouldn't trade with a broker which is not regulated by any well-known institution (CySec, FCA, etc). However this is not a 100% guarantee. I have heard about rescue funds required from some institutions, but even so in case of bankruptcy these funds won't be enough to pay all investors.
        I think regulations depend from country to country, some countries might have stricter regulations and some might be very lenient with policy.

Comment

Sometimes non regulated broker can also be Reliable and Trusted. I have been trading with CToption broker for while and I have never faced any kinda trouble with them. I asked CTOption is they are getting a license from CySEC and they replied that they have applied. In the meantime, they are not regulated and they accept American traders.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Lotfi View Post
            Sometimes non regulated broker can also be Reliable and Trusted. I have been trading with CToption broker for while and I have never faced any kinda trouble with them. I asked CTOption is they are getting a license from CySEC and they replied that they have applied. In the meantime, they are not regulated and they accept American traders.
            There are many non regulated broker who are operating, and its not necessary they are fraud but most of the defaulters are non regulated brokers thats why its better to go with regulated brokers.

Comment

Regulated ones are still better than unregulated ones

Comment

Originally posted by lenka View Post
                Regulated ones are still better than unregulated ones
                Yes regulated broker are much better but the strictness of regulation differ from country to country, so how much they are bounded by regulation is a matter of concern.

Comment

regulated broker are at an advantage compared to non regulated ones, but there is no 100% assurance that its gonna be perfect, I trade hotforex the are regulated by the FSC and the CySec and so far so good. when i trader finds a good broker then they stick to it, no need to transfer but stay alert for any early signs.

Comment

Have you guys ever heard about ironfx? It's a well-regulated broker and has many years experience but it lost its liquidity and not able to pay their trader, and their trader cannot withdraw their fund from ironfx. Hope it helps.

Comment

broker is become the main reason trader can be success, just make sure u choose the right broker, use all of their facility to help u predict and all their bonus to make more profit.

Comment

Regulated brokers are still better than unregulated ones but it doesn't guarantee your trading and fund.

Comment

I think, the right choice of broker instead of only in regulation but whether, the broker matches the trader wishes. I choose a suitable broker for scalping.
                          I look for regulation, ECN/STP, if they are listed in any stock exchange (is big plus ) and FPA reviews and some other general google search before selectiong a broker.

Comment

Yes if your broker is regular and reliable then it is good and you money can be safe with your broker. My broker is TRADESTO and it is regulated too. So I have no fear to trade with them and have no problems to withdraw my money.I am very happy, good customer care .excellent broker and fast service

Comment

In choosing a broker then traders should be careful, because now many brokers are naughty, because that is select a broker who has the rules and legality of the trusted. In order for the capital trader to be safe and comfortable to run his trading. because I choose FXB Trading brokers because this broker is the preferred choice of many traders as trading sites and platforms because of the security and security of guaranteed fund quality. The funds are deposited with several financial institutions around the world.

Comment

Regulation is 50% hint towards a broker been reliable and trustworthy, but regulated from where is the main point and that should be looked at. There are many brokers now who are regulated, but they are regulated from offshore companies like ForexMart, FXCM and others, so it means nothing!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                Working...
                                X