Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are regulated broker is absolutely a trusted broker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kaito Kid View Post
    in my opinion, to choose a broker is to see the promotion given by the broker. I guess with the bonus of a broker will add profit to the trader one of which is a welcome bonus. welcome bonus will increase the resistance margin in forex trading. with $ 100, in the FBS there are 50% welcome bonus program so that your money will berambah be $ 150. Can be used to add a lot in forex trading so that the resulting profit will be greater.
    Searching for brokers online will inform you as to which brokers you can trust. You can find out information about Forex on forums and message boards. Having a good source of reliable information about brokers will empower to you minimize the risk of losing money due to fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by sherealikhan
      I think a regulated broker is a nice choice for us better than if we choose a broker that not regulated. Because like you said that there's no guarantee that a regulated broker will always keep clean and be a trusted broker.
      of course, due to the lack of regulation we are more assured as a customer.

Comment

To determine whether the broker is trusted or not, we can see from the number of clients who use the broker. If many clients who use these broker, it's a reliable broker, because it is not possible for a trader will be trading with a scam broker.

Comment

Always go with a regulated broker. I was with world spreads when they went under and if it wasn't for the fact that they were regulated by the FSA I would have lost a lot of money. They were offering zero spreads which I think pushed them under. I think the lesson here is; if it looks to good to be true - it probably is!

Comment

choosing broker company all about investment security, good broker will provide benefits to the trader. i'll do research on their regulation, and how the platform enviroment works, my current brokers Armada Markets Regulated by Ministry of Economic Affairs in Estonia. It means that it is not offshore islands regulated broker with weak regulation and high scam risk. any scalping EA's works well with their scalping friendly trading conditions: low market spreads (0.3 on EURUSD), no requotes, no slippage, fast execution

Comment

Forex broker should be regulated by a well-known authority, but even that broker isn't 100% safe. First of all you should check reviews of broker, a demo account and make deposit and withdrawal of small amount of money.

Comment

not all regualted brokers are trusted. past exprience there's many case where regulated brokers are accused for price market manipualtion, profit cancel, uncommon slippage etc. Regulation is the last thing i would consider, more important thing is, reliability, reputation then the regulation.

Comment

Regulation differ from country to country some countries have harsh policy and while some countries have lenient policies which hardly make any difference to fraudsters.

Comment

Originally posted by rrayne2009 View Post
                    Searching for brokers online will inform you as to which brokers you can trust. You can find out information about Forex on forums and message boards. Having a good source of reliable information about brokers will empower to you minimize the risk of losing money due to fraud.
                    Sometimes online feedback matters even more than regulation. Some countries or islands have very weak financial regulation and their word and statement cost nothing.

Comment

Depends on the country. In USA, there are rules on leverage. This may be a good or bad, depending on your strategy.

Comment

Regulation depend from country to country, there are countries where forex is prohibited and countries where its not prohibited but the policies to regulate it are very lenient.

Comment

Basically it comes back to risk acceptation and broker marketing strategy. Some brokers will establish in regulated countries and will attract mainly "conservative brokers". They will generally meet higher spreads as regulated brokers will have higher costs of running their business. They will have to cope also with every new regulation political authorities will judge fit to implement.

Other brokers, more and more as a metter of fact. will establish in less regulated countries. They will have lower running costs and will be able sometimes to offer you lower spreads, and no 'FIFO" or whatever rules. But you need to check the brtoke reputation twice before opening there an account (there are indeed good brokers in the unregulated world!)

Last thing. Open first in demo and run it for a few months to check how this broker is doing, before deciding to go live with them. This what I am doing currently, as a review of tickmill broker performance, for I am considering to go live with them.

Comment

Its depends on the regulation imposed for Forex trading brokers, if the regulations are lenient then there is no use of it.

Comment

And coming back to the basic : have clients of regulated brokers be better protected than clients of unregulated brokers during the SNB crisis. No.

So the answer to your question is : No, a regulated broker is not an absolutely trusted broker.

Comment

Originally posted by stephane View Post
                                And coming back to the basic : have clients of regulated brokers be better protected than clients of unregulated brokers during the SNB crisis. No.

So the answer to your question is : No, a regulated broker is not an absolutely trusted broker.
                                Yes absolutely you are right, there are many fact that regulated broker do not guarantee our problems if something happen with the brokerage. just find fair and always hold their words and wealthy broker, it will make you safe.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                Working...
                                X