Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are regulated broker is absolutely a trusted broker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will choose both of them, and i also will choose broker who give me comfortable service so i can get comfort in trading and be more focus when trading.

Comment

Originally posted by Badger1976 View Post
      Always go with a regulated broker. I was with world spreads when they went under and if it wasn't for the fact that they were regulated by the FSA I would have lost a lot of money.
      Hi
      What proof did you provide to FSA about your account? Emails from the broker,about account opening ?

Comment

pfgbest was regulated correct

Comment

To determine whether the broker is trusted or not, we can see from the number of clients who use the broker. If many clients who use these broker, it's a reliable broker, because it is not possible for a trader will be trading with a scam broker.

Comment

Being regulated and being trusted are two different issues. If you want a broker that is reliable, find out which brokers have the Big Dog accounts such as Dukascopy which is my broker. They are the largest and I don't have any problems and I have been doing this for a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by FloridaTrader View Post
              Being regulated and being trusted are two different issues. If you want a broker that is reliable, find out which brokers have the Big Dog accounts such as Dukascopy which is my broker. They are the largest and I don't have any problems and I have been doing this for a long time.
              I also don't have any problem with my broker now. If i get problem, their customers support give a solution to immediately

Comment

These are days mostly popular business is Forex. Most of the people want to learn how to make money through Forex. There have many Brokers in online But Many site or company cannot learn in proper way. They were make confusion new learners and also professional. New learner cannot choose which is the best site or company or Brokers. After research many site and read great author writer books, I had learned
                First, learn every step to successful trading.
                Second, apply those principles to a demo account until you prove you can create a positive expectation with 30 trades.
                Third, start over with step one if you are unsuccessful in step two.
                Last edited by Biodun; 23-02-13, 04:35.

Comment

Originally posted by zamanfx View Post
                  You should always choose a broker who is regulated and a Straight Through Processor (STP). There is no reason not to. You are after all trading with your hard-earned money. You want to make sure your broker complies fully with regulations and do not trade against you.

I think trust is subjective. Common sense tells me that between a regulated and a non-regulated broker, I would choose to trust a regulated broker.

There are many well-reputed brokers in the market but personally I am using FXPRIMUS as my trusted broker. They are a STP and has so far provided good trade execution. They also provide services such as coaching and SMS trade calls which can greatly shorten the learning curve of a new trader.
                  Perfect! I have the same opinion. A regulated broker is generally the way to go if you want to be safer, it certainly helps the broker building a solid reputation.

Comment

It's not necessarily about regulation. Look at FXCM, they are us-regulated, yet they are still allowed to operate as a bucket-shop.

Since fx is an otc market, there is much less accountability; what you really need to look for is a broker with a good reputation and ecn access.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaban View Post
                      I will choose both of them, and i also will choose broker who give me comfortable service so i can get comfort in trading and be more focus when trading.
                      I think, the right choice of broker instead of only in regulation but whether, the broker matches the trader wishes. I choose a suitable broker for scalping.

Comment

If you want to focus on day trading in Forex, find a broker who is willing to work with day traders. Many won't, and many other traders will say that day trading is not a successful way to trade in Forex, so it may take you a while to find a broker who will support you.

Comment

Originally posted by lollabun View Post
                          I think, the right choice of broker instead of only in regulation but whether, the broker matches the trader wishes. I choose a suitable broker for scalping.
                          Yeah, i also choose broker which give me comfortable service. There's lots of good broker, but the broker is not necessarily convenient for us to use trading. Convenience when trading is needed in order to maximize trading results. And I've found the best broker that provides comfort when trading. I hope all of trader will find it too.

Comment

Originally posted by limjackly View Post
                            If you want to focus on day trading in Forex, find a broker who is willing to work with day traders. Many won't, and many other traders will say that day trading is not a successful way to trade in Forex, so it may take you a while to find a broker who will support you.
                            in my opinion, to choose a broker is to see the promotion given by the broker. I guess with the bonus of a broker will add profit to the trader one of which is a welcome bonus. welcome bonus will increase the resistance margin in forex trading. with $ 100, in the FBS there are 50% welcome bonus program so that your money will berambah be $ 150. Can be used to add a lot in forex trading so that the resulting profit will be greater.

Comment

Yes I think so!

Comment

It depends,but for me I choose a broker that suits for me and a broker that makes me feel safe.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                Working...
                                X