My Weekly tip for EURUSD

fibo2618

My Weekly tip for EURUSD  

4 members have voted

1. 1. My Weekly tip for EURUSD

• YES. Continue with updates.
    • NO

Enter Long @ 1.2681 (+- 10 pips)

This is not a guess, I have many indications pointing to a big reaction UP at this point, probably the end of this 4th wave and the beginning of the 5th wave. I don't use any indicator or Mas, just fibos and wave counting.

Sorry, no time to post graphic today.

Good luck.

Edited by fibo2618

No offence, I'm happy for your input and posts but to say "this is not a guess"is just not true. It is a guess, it may be an educated guess where the odds are in your favour, but it is still a guess.

Unless you have some insider information from someone who drives the markets.

jt

Yes, I think you could be right. We will see if it was a guess in the next days.

Regards

Let's also introduce yourself and tell us about your background. You are posting in the technical analysis section but you're not sharing any technical analysis...just guessing.

Please share the system that gives you this insight.

Thanks

I will share part of my system after the fact, but I already told that is all about wave counting (not Elliott theory) and fibos.

Let´s wait and see if I am wrong and just guessing.

Update:

Still valid after this friday the 1.2681 point, however there are a great probability of the price goes until less 10 pips, this is the 1.2671 before jump up, or something between those points.

About the gold/usd (Xau), I was wrong when I told about the 1.753 point. I really don't have enough data to have a clear opinion.

Good luck to all.

Yo! Don't take offense to what I wrote about saying it is 'not a guess', it was not meant to be offensive in any way.

As john1368 said, good to see you posting and I wish you all the luck in the world.

jt

Juicyt,

I am not offended by your words, I understand. Good luck to you also.

Price as fall more 10 pips than I expected.

Now , I know why that happens, and that was because a target/support on the week chart that I haven´t pay attention.

Anyway, let´s wait a few hours to build some more waves and then I can make a prediction of the end of this 1st wave of the 5th.

Good luck to all.

Pedro

Fibo, I can see Euro turning now around the price you expected, what is your target price? I have it at 1.2890- 1.2920, what about you?

John1368,

One chance is to make the 1st wave finish around that targets that you said.

If confirmed that this wave down has finished, then the next one should be a 5th wave. That 5th wave should have the final target of 1.3516.

However to achieve that point they could make that in many ways. Usually a 5th wave is made with a big triangle (wave 1 & 2) and the rest looks more like a vertical spine.

I have to see more waves now to have a clear idea where this first wave should end. From there I can predict how the wave 2 will form to achieve the 1.3516 target.

John1368,

Now that I have more definition of the first waves, at first glance it seems to me that this wave should end at around 1.2905 with a 3th wave ending at 1.2831 where the price could pullback to around 1.2764.

However, I can see some major coincidences at 1.278 where price could come back to make a wave 2 and forming a triangle. If so, then all targets will be different.

As the price progress, I will check all waves and have more clear understanding if these numbers are confirming.

Edited by fibo2618

This is the way I see my graphics. All those lines are my real target/support/resistance. Those are the barriers price must pass to achieve its targets from the current wave.

They are derived from my own method of analysis, not from pivots or any other indicator, or copied from somewhere else.

EURUSD+14out2012.png

Edited by fibo2618

Is now 19:00h GMT, we are at the final steps of this last 5th that as begun at 1.2717 and that as already finish is 3rd at 1.28. We are now of it's 4th that should end about 1.2755. From there a last 5th wave will finish at the expected final target 1.2822.

From there a new wave should begin to the other side. Further details after confirmation.

Regards to all, hope someone have also make good money.

Yes, this 4th wave was a real destroyer with the help of the London Market.

Anyway, in my opinion this wave down will break in 3 parts. First part is over. Next part will be up probably up to around 1.277. Then it will go down again forming kind of a Gartley AB=CD, maybe forming also a double bottom or can go down more 6 or 8 pips. That´s because who have made the bottom at 1.2660 was London session, so NY as not participated, so I think they will try his own bottom.

Also, I think the market will gonna close today forming a bull candle on the week chart.

Overall I maintain the conviction that the market is turning around and will go up next weeks.

Edited by fibo2618