Abe Cofnas Binary Options Book

iqofgenius

• 2 years later...
Mr. Cofnas has written a new book on Binary Option trading and I would like to know if anyone has read it, has an opinion of it or even better would like to share it. I am really getting interested in Binary Options.

Well picked iqofgenius.The right author for Binary Options.Abe Cofnas is enormously experienced in forex and now he lends his hand in the world of Options trading.Cofnas also gives tremendous insight and detailed information about Nadex options and the profitable strategies he employs to be A WINNER IN BINARY OPTIONS!

Trading Binary Options, Strategies and Tactics by Abe Cofnas.pdf

https://www.sendspace.com/file/mprsel

PS.Have updated with a new,fresh upload and link.

http://i57.tinypic.com/33oimgm.jpg

Edited by Darktrader
Updated with a new link

• 3 months later...
Thanks mate. Was looking for that one too Going to give Nadex a shot ;)

Good on ya Bigguy! Btw, how has Nadex options trading been with Abe's strats and tactics?

The fact that he has included specific tips for Nadex trading in the book should help you especially.

Edited by Darktrader

Good on ya Bigguy! Btw, how has Nadex options trading been with Abe's strats and tactics?

The fact that he has included specific tips for Nadex trading in the book should help you especially.

Yes indeed. All the details in a PM to you.;)

• 1 year later...
I would love to read another Abe Cofnas book. Anybody with a recent download link? (All the links are dead)

Osman, always use Nadex Binary Options choices for your binary trading. They are regulated and have spike protection and very compatible for retail traders.I may have this book from Cashmanic. No guarantees though.I will make a search in my archives for you.I will upload if I have it.

Osman, always use Nadex Binary Options choices for your binary trading. They are regulated and have spike protection and very compatible for retail traders.I may have this book from Cashmanic. No guarantees though.I will make a search in my archives for you.I will upload if I have it.

Again you pamper us steve. If you do have it, many thanks to you. :)

Btw is Nadex approved for residents of Singapore?

Again you pamper us steve. If you do have it, many thanks to you. :)

Btw is Nadex approved for residents of Singapore?

Nah I don't pamper anyone except maybe my beloved Siberian Husky dog.But it looks like you are in luck Osman. I found I did have the book after all. Let me just upload it to sendspace.

Btw Osman,I see you now have 15 posts.Care for some questions on the TST combine by PM?:)

Edited by stevemoore

Okay mate,

Here you go.If you intend to trade Binary Options and about Nadex, this is the book to go with.The same book that Brad Hudson posted.

Abe_Cofnas_Trading_Binary_Options_Strategies and Tactics.pdf (4.40MB)

Download Page Link

https://www.sendspace.com/file/24pk2z

Btw,Singapore is one of the eligible international countries accepted but you might have some inconvenience because of their KYC laws but ask SINGtrader how he dodged those.;)

Edited by stevemoore

Okay mate,

Here you go.If you intend to trade Binary Options and about Nadex, this is the book to go with.The same book that Brad Hudson posted.

Download Page Link

Btw,Singapore is one of the eligible international countries accepted but you might have some inconvenience because of their KYC laws but ask SINGtrader how he dodged those.;)

Many thanks from me too stevie. The previous book was missing the final chapter. Now I can finally finish this very good book. :D

Nah I don't pamper anyone except maybe my beloved Siberian Husky dog.But it looks like you are in luck Osman. I found I did have the book after all. Let me just upload it to sendspace.

Btw Osman,I see you now have 15 posts.Care for some questions on the TST combine by PM?:)

Okay mate,

Download Page Link

Terima Kasih steve! That's thank you in Malay. Even though you said no guarantees,I knew you had the book.SING told me you never lose what you keep. Hehe. Thank you bro! for taking the time and effort. Yes by all means,send me your PM questions about TopStepTrader. KYC laws? Don't know much about that. I am only familiar with KFC.Which reminds me,I have to dig into that bucket for more chicken. :D

You know steve, you IMO, are a prime example of the book,"How to Win Friends and Influence People".You really are.That's a compliment by the way.;)

Edited by OsmanIM

Terima Kasih steve! That's thank you in Malay. Even though you said no guarantees,I knew you had the book.SING told me you never lose what you keep. Hehe. Thank you bro! for taking the time and effort. Yes by all means,send me your PM questions about TopStepTrader. KYC laws? Don't know much about that. I am only familiar with KFC.Which reminds me,I have to dig into that bucket for more chicken. :D

You know steve, you IMO, are a prime example of the book,"How to Win Friends and Influence People".You really are.That's a compliment by the way.;)

Gee thanks Osman. LOL KFC, not too much chicken ok mate? Need to watch the weight.Those KFC buckets can really pile it on. KYC = Know Your Customer.Meaning you might have to send some legal documents with your address and pic as proof you are who you say you are. Bothersome right? Ever since Bitcoin, I have avoided such hassles.

Thanks for the compliment btw.

Carnegie's book is something of a book mentor for me too.Believe me his principles are very true.

Ja, thanks to you steve. Do you have any good reliable strategies or systems for trading the binaries on forex and futures?

Danke!

G'day Timo,

What have you been doing all these time? At the FB Group, there's a huge repository of Binary Trading tools and books!

And the Abe Cofnas book you just downloaded also has a section on Binary Options systems,especially if you are also trading Binaries on Nadex. Especially check out Chapter 6 Advanced Technical Analysis:Volatility Tools and Chapter 7 General Binary Option Trading Strategies.

Use these resources Timo!

G'day Timo,

What have you been doing all these time? At the FB Group, there's a huge repository of Binary Trading tools and books!

And the Abe Cofnas book you just downloaded also has a section on Binary Options systems,especially if you are also trading Binaries on Nadex. Especially check out Chapter 6 Advanced Technical Analysis:Volatility Tools and Chapter 7 General Binary Option Trading Strategies.

Use these resources Timo!

Hallo steve. Entschuldigung meine lehrer! Sorry but I did look at the "Advanced Binary Studies and Systems" at the FB Group's "Advanced Binary Options Trading" section but couldn't get in and download, as it says downloads are only allowed for VIPs and it is asking me for a password? And I can't even download Andrew's Peaks & Troughs research paper.Please help steve. I asked SING but he said he had the same problems.

Yes I am reading the Abe Cofnas book now.

Thank you and danke! :)

Hallo steve. Entschuldigung meine lehrer! Sorry but I did look at the "Advanced Binary Studies and Systems" at the FB Group's "Advanced Binary Options Trading" section but couldn't get in and download, as it says downloads are only allowed for VIPs and it is asking me for a password? And I can't even download Andrew's Peaks & Troughs research paper.Please help steve. I asked SING but he said he had the same problems.

Yes I am reading the Abe Cofnas book now.

Thank you and danke! :)

That is very strange. If that's the case,sorry Timo. As confirmed members you and SING should not need a VIP password for the downloads. I will inform Andrew Hart about this and the site admins will fix it pronto. In the meantime,I will PM both of you the relevant password for downloads. Btw, Timo please clear your PM inbox,it's currently full.

Thanks guys.

That is very strange. If that's the case,sorry Timo. As confirmed members you and SING should not need a VIP password for the downloads. I will inform Andrew Hart about this and the site admins will fix it pronto. In the meantime,I will PM both of you the relevant password for downloads. Btw, Timo please clear your PM inbox,it's currently full.

Thanks guys.

Thanks much stevie! Received your PM.

Btw Tim, I haven't seen you on Indo for some time. Lufthansa making you work longer hours?:)

Hallo SING,

Actually Lufthansa have been great. After training their new batch of aeronautical technicians, they have given me a few weeks break at Berlin.So with that free time,I have been doing some heavy time at Cashmanic's FBgroup site. The place is so big and extensive,I have been reading up on their literature, tutorials, and as you know I have been busy using their chat rooms for chats with you, steve and some members who are also up and coming vendors and programmers. I told some about this incredible forum at II and some are also interested in joining II.They have informed me that although there are so many forex/futures forums on the Internet, where can you find one with an inhouse "education" team.Like you said,no where else!They were shocked that a forum like Indo exists and was not a private, paid forum.After all,they said that with all the hundreds of education and requests for systems and indicators,a lot of work was involved,especially with some hardworking core members.My own private answer was "Don't Bite The Hand That Feeds You".Right? Hehe ;)

Thanks guys.

Ja thanks for letting me know steve. I have cleared my inbox. And now I can get into the Binary section and download after using your password! Was there a few mins ago but I am looking for one specific book on binaries by Anna Couling.

Binary-Options-Unmasked

https://www.amazon.com/Binary-Options-Unmasked-Anna-Coulling-ebook/dp/B00S5N78PE/ref=pd_sim_kstore_4?tag=wpwetuanti-20&tag=blogbasic0b-20#navbar

It's had lots of positive reviews and since you have extensive knowledge and influence,I was hoping you could find it ,or know where to get it.Btw it's not currently at the Binary library at the FB group.One of the site moderators told me that they had it in the past but had to delete it after a DMCA notice was slapped on them.

No problems if you don't have the time steve,I totally understand.

But I understand you have been overloaded with requests recently

Danke for all your past shares and help.:)

Edited by Tim Meister

Thanks much stevie! Received your PM.

Ja thanks for letting me know steve. I have cleared my inbox. And now I can get into the Binary section and download after using your password! Was there a few mins ago but I am looking for one specific book on binaries by Anna Couling.

Binary-Options-Unmasked

https://www.amazon.com/Binary-Options-Unmasked-Anna-Coulling-ebook/dp/B00S5N78PE/ref=pd_sim_kstore_4?tag=wpwetuanti-20&tag=blogbasic0b-20#navbar

It's had lots of positive reviews and since you have extensive knowledge and influence,I was hoping you could find it ,or know where to get it.Btw it's not currently at the Binary library at the FB group.One of the site moderators told me that they had it in the past but had to delete it after a DMCA notice was slapped on them.

No problems if you don't have the time steve,I totally understand.

But I understand you have been overloaded with requests recently

Danke for all your past shares and help.:)

G'day,

Cheers no problem guys.

Timo you are looking for that book?

Yes currently unavailable, but if they get hit by a DMCA takedown, copies are supplied to all VIP(me) members before they delete it.

I will check to see if I have it.

Cheers,

G'day,

Cheers no problem guys.

Timo you are looking for that book?

Yes currently unavailable, but if they get hit by a DMCA takedown, copies are supplied to all VIP(me) members before they delete it.

I will check to see if I have it.

Cheers,

Hope you have it stevie! Anna Couling has some pretty good indicators for MT4 and Ninjatrader too! Would love to read what she has to say about Binary Options.:D

http://www.annacoulling.com/

Thanks mate!