OddBot-TopBot EDU

rita10

Rita10 also posted this in another forum under Stormin Normins name lol. The files don't work, don't waste your time on this thread and I would caution downloading any link from this user.

FYI both oddbot and topbot are WSFR clones and even w stolen code. birt stopped his live forward test, the only live forward test still going for topbot is melly and it is losing. Current market conditions not favorable for WSF or its clones. So don't be too excited by it's great looking backtests.

Edited by Tommy777

Thanks Rita, can you repost it again at a new link, current link is now broken and thank you again..great 2nd posting :)

FYI both oddbot and topbot are WSFR clones and even w stolen code. birt stopped his live forward test, the only live forward test still going for topbot is melly and it is losing. Current market conditions not favorable for WSF or its clones. So don't be too excited by it's great looking backtests.

There are Market Conditions happenin' that have happened before and there bein' Market Conditions that have never happened before.

It's a difficult task to create an EA that's like profitable over a long period of time which explains why there bein' so many new EAs comin' round all the time. They tryin' to sell you their 'new product'.

Haven't yez noticed?

Edited by callahan

read post #2 its a fake file, created by the author of these **** eas to generate some buzz hoping someone will get frustrated and go buy a copy. so no no one will reupload it. Rita10 is fake and you'll never see another post of his here. So stop bumping this up to the top as thats what the author wants.

I have run oddbot on GU and EU for 1 year and it never made profit. I took both off last week. Topbot is not any better. Gaarbage ea's that I wish I had never spent my time or energy on.

The deposit files are the biggest bustards! They let you wait for 1 minute to tell you this s***:

This file does not exist, the access to the following file is limited or it has been removed due to infringement of copyright.

Actually, when you see that format & layout of screen, - and that 'wider' top-of-the-screen countdown, it indeed means the file is not really there.

In other words, the screen layout, content and countdown timer is different, when a file is in fact available.

Yes, it is rather conniving of them, but, letitibit and some other file hosters do similar.

• 6 months later...