Need to help modiffy this fantastic EA

numeric

Dear Friends

I am using one ea the name is cashBlast 1.6 it is doing well. but in this ea hedging setting is work diffierently...

it work on EURGBP m5 profitably....

We have an Idea to make this ea very profitablity.

Cashblast 1.6 ea link

http://minus.com/mBCUdDBc4/

Statergy is below

Buy and Sell Statergy ( using Cashblast Tp Setting)

---------------------

First Place one Selling and Buying, When the market is going to down Start take (differece) 19 pips selling order reach the profit level ( close the Sell order) 2nd one buy and sell order will place the same rate, the market direction is going down 2nd selling make the profit , the another 3rd buy sell order will place....

When the market going to up direction 3rd and 2rd buying reach the profit , the ea close all 1st , 2nd, 3rd buying... kindly see the cashblast ea statergy...

Pl kindly make this ea in the above idea. we are waiting for your help.

I have download, now i want to make clear what you want.

1. After EA start, if EA open SELL at the same time open BUY (vise versa if BUY)

2. wait until 19 pips difference from SELL or BUY, which one reach profit first, CLOSE the position!

3. After Close, EA have 1 open position, end next U want to open BUY & SELL at the same time ?

So next open position will be 3 (three).

4. If on the 1st time, SELL reach 19 pips, 2nd time again SELL reach 19 pips, 3rd time....

Again SELL reach 19 pips. Next, another Open SELL & BUY at the same time ??

So, EA will have 5 open position, 1 (one) SELL, 4 (four) BUY.

Is that what you want ? If yes, let me try to modified this EA.

Regards,

Ganstgi

Edited by ganstgi

Yes my friend, kindly make to see the cashblast code and statergy report in backtest EURGBP m5.

This ea do when the market going down it do continious buying order , it change their variable takeprofit every buying order vise versa selling also....

we request the ea will have open sell , buy position every time but the variable TP will change every time when the order place..same also buying the 1st , 2nd, 3rd tp are every time change.

Thanks,

Numeric

Edited by numeric

Not sure if this EA exactly like U want, if you need more modification let me know.

Download here : http://uppit.com/wef22njfwobe/Numeric_EA.ex4

Input Target Hedge = TP Target for open hedge position (default = 19 pips).

But friendly suggest, I suggest you to built more simple strategy.

Take a look on current Automated Trading Championship 2012 which still running now,

top 2 rank using very simple strategy, but yet... very good result.

SIMPLE WAY, ALWAYS THE BEST WAY.

Regards,

Ganstgi

numeric%25201.jpg

Backtest EURGBP 5M, September 2012:

numeric%25202.jpg

Edited by ganstgi

I have download, now i want to make clear what you want.

1. After EA start, if EA open SELL at the same time open BUY (vise versa if BUY)

2. wait until 19 pips difference from SELL or BUY, which one reach profit first, CLOSE the position!

3. After Close, EA have 1 open position, end next U want to open BUY & SELL at the same time ?

So next open position will be 3 (three).

4. If on the 1st time, SELL reach 19 pips, 2nd time again SELL reach 19 pips, 3rd time....

Again SELL reach 19 pips. Next, another Open SELL & BUY at the same time ??

So, EA will have 5 open position, 1 (one) SELL, 4 (four) BUY.

Is that what you want ? If yes, let me try to modified this EA.

Regards,

Ganstgi

Hello Ganstgi thanks for your suport

this cash blast ea is very good work but the numeric friend is wanted work on this ea

the cash blast ea work on variable TP EX:-

one order reach the TP 19 pip close the order same time two order fallows first order TP 9 2nd order TP 29 so same time the 2nd order close the profit, next same time 3rd order going on first order loss --8pip,2nd order 10 profit,3rd order 52 pip profit. so the cash blast is working on variable TP 1 order to 10...........25 more order so pls see the cash blast programme variable TP the ea (numeric frend wanted ) open order 1 buy 1 sell going on the buy up reach the Tp 19 so close the buy then again curent place new open order buy again the first sell order start take reach on 19 pip so 2nd sell fallow same time the market is going again up 19 pip so the buy order closs the profit same time the sell order reach the stat take 19 pip so 3rd order sell fallow ok this 3rd buy same top open order this time market in down 19 pip 4th buy open order this place again market 19 pip down 5th buy open order this place the sell order reach the profit us below (first order losss --8pip,2nd order 10 profit,3rd order 52 pip profit ) that is all thanks

Edited by chutty

Hello Ganstgi thanks for your suport again

i am telling the numeric frend idea

EXAMBLE;

The ea open order is same time buy & sell , the market is any way going on set the variable TP close the profit order again the close order new open order the same place both any order (buy or sell) the cashbalst EA work on rare hedging so this proble only

sorry for the bad ENGLISH SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Edited by chutty

Hello Ganstgi thanks for your suport again

i am telling the numeric frend idea

EXAMBLE;

The ea open order is same time buy & sell , the market is any way going on set the variable TP close the profit order again the close order new open order the same place both any order (buy or sell) the cashbalst EA work on rare hedging so this proble only sorry for the bad ENGLISH SORRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Hi Chutty,

Who need english when I understand what you wrote.. :))

I will take alook & learn again about Cashblast EA, tobe honest its abit difficult to labeling each order combine with variation of strategy.

But I will support U & your friend, as far as I could.

Will be back soon.... need to study Cashblast now.... :))

Rgds,

ganstgi

Edited by ganstgi

Hi Chutty,

Who need english when I understand what you wrote.. :))

I will take alook & learn again about Cashblast EA, tobe honest its abit difficult to labeling each order combine with variation of strategy.

But I will support U & your friend, as far as I could.

Will be back soon.... need to study Cashblast now.... :))

Rgds,

ganstgi

Thanks sorry for the my bad english your favarable helping i am waiting