Understanding intra-day time frames

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Understanding intra-day time frames

Whilst day trading you need to understand exactly what’s going on underneath because when the underlying story reaches its conclusion that’s when you get your blow out moves.

When you are right and you can feel it, trade it with larger size.

You can make a week’s money on just one of those moves.

In the example from yesterday the EURJPY consolidated for so long that the US would either run the stops or go for the break.

That intra-day consolidation was key. However you had to be an intra-day trader to know it was happening.

The chief market analyst at “We want you to trade more securities.” is so busy he just writes about what’s happened and then makes up some technical analysis to look good. Then he gets it syndicated on the web and his company are happy.

Joe Bloggs reads it and takes his cue from that. You see how late they are to what’s occurring.

Find out what’s truly happening intra-day because you are there first. You are the ones that make the money all the rest are followers.

The key yesterday was the consolidation ringed. Where so many would take their end of day analysis is shown by the black arrow. Who is the winner? The web reader at the black arrow or the intra-day trader who knows what’s going on at the ellipse?

A quick lesson: “When you are right and you can feel it, trade it with larger size.”

No matter what trade system do you use. You must open deals only when you really confident in success. Don’t be greedy and blindly chase for profits cause it leads only to losses.

Comment

I don't recommend intraday trading as with current volatility its hard to calculate best R/R ratio and ensure adequate trading margin for it. I trade on daily timeframe with Hotforex and use only fundamental analysis to make trading forecasts.

Comment

I think every trader has different ways in the business, and with a bold method of intraday time frame could also use the same or different, and for me to use the H1 time frame and the M15 was enough to see price data

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
        Working...
        X