DirtyDan's journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DirtyDan's journal

Hey guys I am looking at keeping a journal of trades to see if my new strategy is a winner or just a trend chaser so I am going to be posting current trades I am in and would enjoy any type input on whether you think I am wrong or right today I shorted the usd/jpy at 96.50 and I am looking to take profit at the 94.28 level.

Re: DirtyDan's journal

How do you draw the fibo? afaik, fibo is drawn from swing high low. But it seems you have drawn it differently. Could you share your way?

Regards,

Comment

Hey Guys so far so good I placed my stoploss at break even so this is now a free trade and I am up 80+ pips and the timer is still overbought so I might take profit +250 pips. I am also looking at another trade I just need a confirmation.:mrgreen:

Comment

Hello again everyone I saw a good trade setup on the eur/chf I was able to enter at the 61.8 fib so this should be a good trade I set my stop loss for 1.5240 and my take profit at 1.5020 I shorted at 1.5183 :mrgreen:

Comment

This trade worked out really well. I got a little over 55 pips

Comment

I think I am going to take a short on the usd/cad when it gets to the 1.1130 level. What do you guys think? I also noticed the crossing of the stochastic so this should be good if it gets there. :arrow:

Comment

Well I guess this strategy is a keeper I am already up +100 pips that makes a total of 260 pips on just the trades I have posted here and this one isn't even over. :mrgreen:

Comment

That's great. Congratz for you.

I think it will benefit us all if you could share how you take the trades, such as how to draw the fibo, when to enter and exit, etc. Newbies like me could benefit from it, while experiences trades could share their opinion on your system so you could benefit more. Some people might even be intrigued to create an EA from your system.

Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by William
                  That's great. Congratz for you.

I think it will benefit us all if you could share how you take the trades, such as how to draw the fibo, when to enter and exit, etc. Newbies like me could benefit from it, while experiences trades could share their opinion on your system so you could benefit more. Some people might even be intrigued to create an EA from your system.

Regards,
                  Hey William I am just trying to perfect my system so that I can share right now I don't even know my rules to get into a trade I just see it and say to myself time to enter or sometimes I say it looks good but something isn't right and so I won't so when I start to recognize reasons to get into a trade I will make sure to post and soon. I took a total of 6 trades this week and made a total of 836 pips so stay tuned. :mrgreen:

Comment

I understand that some traders use gut feeling to enter and exit market. You also shared your screen shot, posted some comments about your images, which could help people understand how you take the trade, plus you don't advertise any of all.

So basically it's still a good tread that we want to have this sub forum. Unlike some people who keep posting signals without giving any explanations at all.

Keep posting the images please, that really help newbies like me

Regards,

Originally posted by dirtydan
                    I think I am going to take a short on the usd/cad when it gets to the 1.1130 level. What do you guys think? I also noticed the crossing of the stochastic so this should be good if it gets there. :arrow:

Comment

Hey guys I am looking at a eur/usd long what do you guys think? I will enter at the 78.6 fibo which is at 1.3910 I also have confirmation of stochasting turning up and the timer is 3rd level oversold. Let me know what you guys think. :arrow: I will take profit at 1.4120 for 210 pips.

Comment

I'm looking for a sell around that price and hoping it would go around 300 pips.
                        http://indo-investasi.com/viewtopic.php?p=22922#p22922

Regards,

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydan
                          Hey guys I am looking at a eur/usd long what do you guys think? I will enter at the 78.6 fibo which is at 1.3910 I also have confirmation of stochasting turning up and the timer is 3rd level oversold. Let me know what you guys think. :arrow: I will take profit at 1.4120 for 210 pips.

Here is the latest result....
                          From about 1.3900 down to 1.3800 and up again to 1.4100
                          Must have 100 pips SL at least to gain the profit to TP about 1.4100
                          So....waiting for the latest news from u Jack....and you too Will...

Comment

I already exited the trade for 99 pips profit with trail stop. My master said that "the 1st rule in trading is do not let a winner become a loser". A very nice advice for newbie like me.

Anyway, price is moving up again. Let's see where it will go. Think Dirty Dan's method is more robust, big SL and bigger TP.

Regards,

Comment

Thanx for the kind words. I am at a crossroad with the eur/usd because it could always go up to the 78.6 then fall but my gut is telling me we have some downward movement in store especially becasue of the over bought stochastic. What do you guys think? I like to check my charst against the Oan tt system and it is also awaiting a down move and the timer is 3rd level overbought.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X