How can be a successful trader ?

mdenamul

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Simple....learn to network in life and in the forums:)

.....play Nice in out of trading world....and doors begin to open up...you start to meet the right people at the right time...and by "right"....they come across as real, genuine....and are not all Needy....give me, give me, give me.......learn to share....and it just kind of happens!

.....play Nice in out of trading world....and doors begin to open up...you start to meet the right people at the right time...and by "right"....they come across as real, genuine....and are not all Needy....give me, give me, give me.......learn to share....and it just kind of happens!

....also, trade trade trade...and think of advice by Capsmart above (demo at first of course)

gotta run...!! Good Luck!

You're right. In forex forums, we can get knowledges and experiences. So, keep learning and always make pratice.

Now I am trading in forex . Already I have earned some profit . Now I want to earn a huge amount of money .That is why I want to be a successful trader and searching good suggestions to trade.

Hola,

I think you need to study the market really to be an expert and it take really more experience before you can say you're ready to invest huge amount of money.

Many here are experts already... share your experience guys.

Regards,

Waterlily

• 2 weeks later...
Now I am trading in forex . Already I have earned some profit . Now I want to earn a huge amount of money .

Well, I know a few who wanted to do the same. Their dreams have been corrected by the market.

You can make a living day trading, but to make it big, you probably need to start big and not be afraid to lose it all. You need to be very aggressive, but you also need to have big pockets. Otherwise, it's just daydreaming that can lead you to a poorhouse quickly.

I wish you good luck, but be realistic. Making a good living as a trader is possible. I have been doing it for a while day trading emini futures, and so have a few other people I know.

Getting rich from day trading? I am not sure about it. Unless, as I said, you have money and guts to get you there. Not just knowledge.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest FloridaTrader
I have some questions.

How long have you been trading?

How many trades did you take so far?

What was your winning ratio?

Then I could tell you how you can be a profitable trader.

We have a scammer...this person posted that he is a new trader on one post but the majority of his postings are spams from forex metal. Ignore his postings, he is trying to reel you into his brokerage account. He was reported to the moderators for spamming and won't be here long.

• 3 weeks later...
Now I am trading in forex . Already I have earned some profit . Now I want to earn a huge amount of money .That is why I want to be a successful trader and searching good suggestions to trade.

Firstly take my Greetings.

How to get earn some profit in Forex from beginning. Are you get training in other companies or research Blog? Will you share with me From ABC. Because I have to confirm that what has in my mind about Forex learning. Is it some than others or not ?

Edited by Biodun

Welcome and Keep in mind never stop learning process. And also share new learners. Forex learning course the right way we can minimize risk and we achieve success sooner. The best way to learn trading is following the steps of successful traders. We have to also read books authored by experience currency traders and follow their proven strategies.

The best way not to loose money is to have strick risk control in place. Wait for a good trade setup, good execution, favorable risk/reward. Do not overtrade.

That's right. We should not overtrade, it can affect our physical and psychological. We get sick from lack of rest and our psychology will not be stable because we force ourselves to keep trading when we are tired.

Have your monthly target on how much do you want to earn. Set it up with a small amount first. Then live it with your earning. If what you had earned is insufficient, then increase it a little bit more. In this way you might now be over trader. This is how I earn in consecutively in trading.

Good tips, and don't forget to reach our target, we have to be disciplined when trading. Don't be greedy if we have reach our target.

I Read Your Post I'll share you something. Don't avoid it.

1. Read Great Author Books For increase your Knowledge.

2. Keen To Learn About Forex Always

3. Research Other Professional Traders Statics

First, learn every step to successful trading.

Second, apply those principles to a demo account until you prove you can create a positive expectation with 30 trades.

Third, start over with step one if you are unsuccessful in step two.

Thanks,

Best Regards

I hope, I will have a good relationship with you. Look forward to talk with you.

I Read Your Post I'll share you something. Don't avoid it.

1. Read Great Author Books For increase your Knowledge.

2. Keen To Learn About Forex Always

3. Research Other Professional Traders Statics

First, learn every step to successful trading.

Second, apply those principles to a demo account until you prove you can create a positive expectation with 30 trades.

Third, start over with step one if you are unsuccessful in step two.

Thanks,

Best Regards

I hope, I will have a good relationship with you. Look forward to talk with you.

Yeah, reading can increase our knowledge but we also must apply what we've read so we can know the result.