How can be a successful trader ?

mdenamul

We have to improve our trading skills. Make more practice and keep learning. Use demo account to make more practice or we can take part in demo contest to get more trading experience that we can learn and make our trading skill be better. I also still use demo account in InstaForex to hone and improve my trading skill be better.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Now I am trading in forex . Already I have earned some profit . Now I want to earn a huge amount of money .That is why I want to be a successful trader and searching good suggestions to trade.

You're saying that you've earned some profit, so I'm thinking you have a trading method you follow or have developed on your own. How much is your win:loss ratio?

I think you should just optimize your methods and spend a lot of time perfecting it. Find flaws in your strategy and keep honing your analytical skills.

Guest FloridaTrader
You're saying that you've earned some profit, so I'm thinking you have a trading method you follow or have developed on your own. How much is your win:loss ratio?

I think you should just optimize your methods and spend a lot of time perfecting it. Find flaws in your strategy and keep honing your analytical skills.

No need to try to reply back to mdenamul, I had him banned. Check a posters status before replying back. In his case, he is gone!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Learn more and more to become successful trader. I have learned many and still learning to become more and more successful. Actually, to make an informed decision you have to know first which are the alternatives and choose a product which better meets your expectations. When it comes to forex robots everyone’s product is the best and the internet is flooded with programs that promise to turn your life around virtually overnight. Robots that will make millions for you regardless of how much you are willing to invest are killing the confidence of intelligent people such as yourself.

Guest FloridaTrader
Learn more and more to become successful trader. I have learned many and still learning to become more and more successful. Actually, to make an informed decision you have to know first which are the alternatives and choose a product which better meets your expectations. When it comes to forex robots everyone’s product is the best and the internet is flooded with programs that promise to turn your life around virtually overnight. Robots that will make millions for you regardless of how much you are willing to invest are killing the confidence of intelligent people such as yourself.

Speaking of flooding, can YOU cease flooding us with your junk spams for your bogus ea site.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Sasts1950

Study man, study a lot ;)

Now I am trading in forex . Already I have earned some profit . Now I want to earn a huge amount of money .That is why I want to be a successful trader and searching good suggestions to trade.

Guest FloridaTrader
Study man, study a lot ;)

Another scammer going by six different usernames on this forum. Here are the other names used by this person here on this forum: Sasts1950, Scarlett Mason, Heyes1929, Ponde, Thintwit1954, Migge1990.

Read the thread: http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/22844-4xp-Scam-Alert-Use-Caution?p=290542#post290542

Go away scammer, 4xp is a bad broker with many complaints.

Edited by FloridaTrader

Do not be scared to lose! Even the best traders do not have 100% winning trades. I am building my forex business steadily through good mindset, constant learning and through good risk management. So when you lose, you lose small and when you win it's because the balance of probability told you the trade would be good and you're not guessing.