How can be a successful trader ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can be a successful trader ?

Now I am trading in forex . Already I have earned some profit . Now I want to earn a huge amount of money .That is why I want to be a successful trader and searching good suggestions to trade.

I have some questions.
    How long have you been trading?
    How many trades did you take so far?
    What was your winning ratio?
    Then I could tell you how you can be a profitable trader.

Comment

Keep learning and practicing, sir..
      It can make use get new knowledge and new experience that we can use to make our trading skill be better..

Comment

Simple....learn to network in life and in the forums
        .....play Nice in out of trading world....and doors begin to open up...you start to meet the right people at the right time...and by "right"....they come across as real, genuine....and are not all Needy....give me, give me, give me.......learn to share....and it just kind of happens!

Comment

Originally posted by rick View Post
          .....play Nice in out of trading world....and doors begin to open up...you start to meet the right people at the right time...and by "right"....they come across as real, genuine....and are not all Needy....give me, give me, give me.......learn to share....and it just kind of happens!
          ....also, trade trade trade...and think of advice by Capsmart above (demo at first of course)

gotta run...!! Good Luck!

Comment

Originally posted by rick View Post
            You're right. In forex forums, we can get knowledges and experiences. So, keep learning and always make pratice.

Comment

Originally posted by mdenamul View Post
              Now I am trading in forex . Already I have earned some profit . Now I want to earn a huge amount of money .That is why I want to be a successful trader and searching good suggestions to trade.
              Hola,

I think you need to study the market really to be an expert and it take really more experience before you can say you're ready to invest huge amount of money.

Many here are experts already... share your experience guys.

Regards,
              Waterlily

Comment

Learning and Practicing is the way which lead us to be succesful trader.

Comment

Originally posted by Atlas CapitalFx View Post
                  Learning and Practicing is the way which lead us to be succesful trader.
                  I Think it is the best way, and not only in forex but in life in general.

Comment

Should keep one thing in your mind that is you can never win also never lose.

Use your money smart and smarter. All Forex traders have to know it.

Comment

Originally posted by aventador View Post
                      Should keep one thing in your mind that is you can never win also never lose.

Use your money smart and smarter. All Forex traders have to know it.
                      That's right, never give up what ever you get. Keep learn and try your best, and succesness will come to you.

Comment

Now I am trading in forex . Already I have earned some profit . Now I want to earn a huge amount of money .
                        Well, I know a few who wanted to do the same. Their dreams have been corrected by the market.

You can make a living day trading, but to make it big, you probably need to start big and not be afraid to lose it all. You need to be very aggressive, but you also need to have big pockets. Otherwise, it's just daydreaming that can lead you to a poorhouse quickly.

I wish you good luck, but be realistic. Making a good living as a trader is possible. I have been doing it for a while day trading emini futures, and so have a few other people I know.

Getting rich from day trading? I am not sure about it. Unless, as I said, you have money and guts to get you there. Not just knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by capsmart View Post
                          I have some questions.
                          How long have you been trading?
                          How many trades did you take so far?
                          What was your winning ratio?
                          Then I could tell you how you can be a profitable trader.
                          We have a scammer...this person posted that he is a new trader on one post but the majority of his postings are spams from forex metal. Ignore his postings, he is trying to reel you into his brokerage account. He was reported to the moderators for spamming and won't be here long.

Comment

Firstly take my Greetings.
                            How to get earn some profit in Forex from beginning. Are you get training in other companies or research Blog? Will you share with me From ABC. Because I have to confirm that what has in my mind about Forex learning. Is it some than others or not ?
                            Last edited by Biodun; 13-02-13, 13:19.

Comment

Many trader wanna be a successful trader, include my self. But what kind of success we want? I think every trader has different criteria to describe the intended success.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                              Working...
                              X