No announcement yet.

How can be a successful trader ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Learn more and more to become successful trader. I have learned many and still learning to become more and more successful. Actually, to make an informed decision you have to know first which are the alternatives and choose a product which better meets your expectations. When it comes to forex robots everyone’s product is the best and the internet is flooded with programs that promise to turn your life around virtually overnight. Robots that will make millions for you regardless of how much you are willing to invest are killing the confidence of intelligent people such as yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by expertadvisor1 View Post
      Learn more and more to become successful trader. I have learned many and still learning to become more and more successful. Actually, to make an informed decision you have to know first which are the alternatives and choose a product which better meets your expectations. When it comes to forex robots everyone’s product is the best and the internet is flooded with programs that promise to turn your life around virtually overnight. Robots that will make millions for you regardless of how much you are willing to invest are killing the confidence of intelligent people such as yourself.
      Speaking of flooding, can YOU cease flooding us with your junk spams for your bogus ea site.

Comment

You should learn more and you should be attentive with your trading. You will be success.

Comment

Study man, study a lot

Originally posted by mdenamul View Post
          Now I am trading in forex . Already I have earned some profit . Now I want to earn a huge amount of money .That is why I want to be a successful trader and searching good suggestions to trade.

Comment

Originally posted by Sasts1950 View Post
            Study man, study a lot
            Another scammer going by six different usernames on this forum. Here are the other names used by this person here on this forum: Sasts1950, Scarlett Mason, Heyes1929, Ponde, Thintwit1954, Migge1990.

Read the thread: http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/22844-4xp-Scam-Alert-Use-Caution?p=290542#post290542

Go away scammer, 4xp is a bad broker with many complaints.
            Last edited by FloridaTrader; 23-08-13, 08:10.

Comment

you have to study a lot

Comment

Dear
                i am a new trader in forex already I got some profit But Now I want to earn a lot of money , if you have good idea and suggestion please share with me or comment me .

Comment

Dear
                  i am a new trader in forex already I got some profit But Now I want to earn a lot of money , if you have good idea and suggestion please share with me or comment me .

Comment

Members

i am a Forex Trader , i think Learning and Practicing and Hard working and forex market Analyzing is the way to be succesful trader.

Comment

Do not be scared to lose! Even the best traders do not have 100% winning trades. I am building my forex business steadily through good mindset, constant learning and through good risk management. So when you lose, you lose small and when you win it's because the balance of probability told you the trade would be good and you're not guessing.

Comment

to be a successful trader you have to study a lot , an be a expert in english .

Comment

You are right , i agree with you .

Comment

have u study a lot and able to take risk and analyzing market condition

Comment

Hi,

For beginners, I can recommend this page to understand forex, leverage, pips, etc. :http://www.metaforex.com/forex

Comment

If you are new in the forex world take your profit low, but keep on that. Otherwise it could become like gambling and that it's not trading

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                Working...
                                X