Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does your broker charge you everytime you deposit and withdraw?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does your broker charge you everytime you deposit and withdraw?

Hey Guys,

Does your broker charge you everytime you deposit and withdraw? I'm going to open live account in hymarkets... To avoid cuts please share your ideas regarding deposits and withdrawals.

Thanks!

Regards,
    WAterlily

Each broker has different rules.But use only ECN broker not a regular broker.with regular broker the game is in the house,meaning not a true trade. The only way is to find ECN broker. I'm using Interactivebrokers for many years.the problem with I.B it will take you a long time to learn how to use the platform.good luck with trading

Egaal

Comment

Usually they do not charge you when you deposit but they could charge you when you withdraw. As egaalh says each broker has a different policy. With bank transfers (instead of checks or credit card payments) usually there are no charges.

Comment

Originally posted by Waterlily View Post
        Hey Guys,

Does your broker charge you everytime you deposit and withdraw? I'm going to open live account in hymarkets... To avoid cuts please share your ideas regarding deposits and withdrawals.

Thanks!

Regards,
        WAterlily

I suggest you do a thorough research about your broker first before you open a live account with them. Because it looks like you're trying to promote them and yet you know nothing about them

Comment

I wouldn't want to register to that broker if it charge me when I deposit my money. That absolutely might turn to scam.

Comment

^
            I don't think any broker charges you when you deposit is a scammer. Just they want to earn a lot money from you

Anyway, I don't like the broker always charges my money when I deposit or withdraw. I think a good broker shouldn't do that, trader know how broker can earn money through their trades. Losing any pennies frequently for free activities as deposit or withdrawal is super bad. Luckily, my broker doesn't charge me for those activities.
            Last edited by aventador; 11-12-12, 06:43.

Comment

Originally posted by capsmart View Post
              Usually they do not charge you when you deposit but they could charge you when you withdraw. As egaalh says each broker has a different policy. With bank transfers (instead of checks or credit card payments) usually there are no charges.
              I think the broker is not the one charging but the bank i guess. Waht do you think?

Comment

Originally posted by duderex View Post
                I wouldn't want to register to that broker if it charge me when I deposit my money. That absolutely might turn to scam.
                Hi duderex,

HY Markets didnt charge me when i deposited money for the investment but i think if i'll withdraw the money bank will charge me not the broker.

Regards,
                Waterlily

Comment

Originally posted by aventador View Post
                  ^
                  I don't think any broker charges you when you deposit is a scammer. Just they want to earn a lot money from you

Anyway, I don't like the broker always charges my money when I deposit or withdraw. I think a good broker shouldn't do that, trader know how broker can earn money through their trades. Losing any pennies frequently for free activities as deposit or withdrawal is super bad. Luckily, my broker doesn't charge me for those activities.
                  Thank you for your input aventador! Happy trading and get away from scammer brokers.lol

Comment

a properly licensed broker should not be charging hidden fees. all fees should be upfront told to you during account opening. ESPECIALLY funding or withdrawals!

Comment

It's better to trae with brokers that accept cash for funding and withdrawals, and not some credit from like Liberty.

Comment

You are right that you're interested in handling withdrawal by a broker. It's really important. And it will show whetherthis broker can operate in an acceptable way. If you have questions about your broker, I advise to have a look at fresh forex. Broker withdraws really good! And it has already been proved in practice many times.

Comment

My broker vinson financials doesn't charge any fee when you withdraw fund via Skrill. But Skrill could charge you a fee of ~ 4%/fund. I am looking for another payment processor.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                          Working...
                          X