Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your brokers offer for year end?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your brokers offer for year end?

Hola everyone,

What ar your brokers offer for year end? Hy makets is offering carribean year end promo. What do you think of this promotion?

Regards,
    Waterlily

Hi Waterlily,

I'm actually trading with HY Markets. I am aware about their Year End promotion. I personally think that the trading volume requirement is a bit high to be able to win a trip to the caribbean though.

Comment

Originally posted by Waterlily View Post
      Hola everyone,

What ar your brokers offer for year end? Hy makets is offering carribean year end promo. What do you think of this promotion?

Regards,
      Waterlily
      Never heard of this broker b4. I use MBTrading.

Best,
      Unclepips

Comment

Yea I never heard of this broker and this kind of promo before. I'm using FXPRIMUS, one of the top reliable brokers in Asia.

Comment

Thank you guys.

CH_17: yeah the trading volume requirement is too high. I'm still a newbie so it will be impossible for me to join the promotion.

Guys if you're interested in the broker i have now check their website www.hymarkets.com they are based here in Dubai.

God bless everyone!

Regards,
          Waterlily

Comment

My broker is in the top banner of this website. I appreciate it too much for a lot of advantages. Fast payment is a good point.

Comment

My broker, Exness hold contest with the prize up to $5000 and New Year 2013 bonus program. I can receive up to 70% bonus on every deposit.

Comment

My broker Saxo only offer me Saxo Bank Outrageous Predictions 2013 hahahaha...

http://www.tradingfloor.com/posts/saxo-banks-outrageous-predictions-2013-extreme-complacency-1677653761

wish they could give me some money...

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                Working...
                X