[REQ] Metastock 12

ppcguy

I know I already ask for metastock 11 rt for w7....:all versions I downloaded from web are old versions 10 cracked into 11...so they dont work on w7.

I tried to open meta as Administrator and COMPATIBILITY ON WINDOWS XP....it works some time.....and then it shots down!

So...please...tell me a link where I can download meta 11 rt working on w7.

All traders on this forum who use meta 11 rt on w7 have not problems? tell me and share problems..thank's in advance.

Download M11RTeSignal here [email protected]/?fg83ndl14d7r137

Works no problem W7, run as administrator.

Hi Bucast,

ERROR IN MEDIAFIRE:

The file you attempted to download is an archive that is damaged or possibly encrypted. MediaFire does not support unlimited downloads of broken or encrypted archives and the limit for this file has been reached. This file may only be distributed from a premium account

Sorry....but I am getting crazy with w7....

I have always used metastock on xp with metaserver collecting data from metatrader....NOW during installation with META11,wich option must select for ?

1) ESIGNAL...no because I dont't have an ESIGNAL subscription...

2) SIGNAL BROADCAST

3) NO VENDOR

Thank's in advance for your help and patience!

i vaguely remember that when i had installed MS-11 around 2 years back I was told to opt for Option (2) Signal vendor.. you may like to try this. thanx

I try Signal Broadcast...but nothing to do...it also appears a windows of Esignal manager...

Moreover there is problem with WINROS.EXE....

Some months ago with the same problem,I have indicated the directory but now metastock rt doesn't start...

Edited by goffredomameli

Well,

the winros.exe problem was due to a problem in metaserver...so I delete metaserver and reinstalled it.

Now I have installed metastock rt with option SIGNAL BROADCAST.....but I am obliged to WORK OFFLINE when window appears.

I do not think I must sign NO VENDOR during installation....ok?

So...are there in this forum traders using meta11 in real time mode on w7? Can this traders help me?

thank's in advance.....

Huh??? You answered your own question.

1. You don't have or want eSignal feed.

2. You using MS11 in Offline mode.

So...whatz the issue???

If you want to use RT in MS11 then just open that directory where ever your feed is storing the data. Ofcourse the data has to be in MS format. I am using MS 11 in Win7 with a live feed. No problems at all.

Be precise with your problem with more details and maybe it can be solved.

Btw...this is the metastock 12 request thread and not MS11 problem solving thread. Atleast be courteous to the original poster and either post in a new thread or else look at hte MS11 thread.

Edited by Shaan19

• 5 weeks later...

can you tell us which live feed you are using is it something other than esignal?

Huh??? You answered your own question.

1. You don't have or want eSignal feed.

2. You using MS11 in Offline mode.

So...whatz the issue???

If you want to use RT in MS11 then just open that directory where ever your feed is storing the data. Ofcourse the data has to be in MS format. I am using MS 11 in Win7 with a live feed. No problems at all.

Be precise with your problem with more details and maybe it can be solved.

Btw...this is the metastock 12 request thread and not MS11 problem solving thread. Atleast be courteous to the original poster and either post in a new thread or else look at hte MS11 thread.

u can use any live feed rather than e-signal like excel, dde, local server based feed , trading terminal based rt capture data, etc..

but all the data's are should be metaformat , means u should convert ascii to metaformat via AS2MS.EXE

most of the local data vender used this way, so u can store at any place in ur system and access via "offline mode" in metastock without any issue and charts are update every tick without flickering...

happy trading

thank you both for your reply, could you tell me if I can use stockmdata directly into advanced get without metastock,

also this data is very inexpensive I've never seen such inexpensive data, its of course a very good thing helps keep costs down but are you finding this reliable .... have you experienced any down time during trading hours?

presently any crack /3rd party data feeder (free)not available in market for feeding advanced get RT in metaformat / ascii format, (ADVANCEDGET RT ave separate feeding technology, server based rt feed only, no offline feed ,so crackers not able to find/ crack feeding technology)but u can feed advancedget EOD Version with metastock format eod data

and also i search and request anyone have the solution to feed advancedget RT ??