Need a good Coder (MT4)

dave123

Hi Dave,

does this Indicator repaint?...It looks to perfect to be true...it would be great if you could share the indicator first...I have a visual tester programmed where I can see if this indicator is or can be profitable or not.

happy trading,

NeoTrader

P.S. I can't send PMs here. If you answer per PM please add a email where I can answer back.

One of our friends on II is attempting to code this with my specification. Hopefully it will work as a EA as well as it does in manual trading.

I didn't realise that this indi is available on II as part of a system. Here it is:

http://www.4shared.com/file/KS3egd0j/FT_Dominator_MW_Trend_Line_Sig.htm

Edited by dave123

Hi dave,

thanks for sharing the indi

Do you have a solution for this kind of things?

http://i.imgur.com/ht7xE.gif

full image @//i.imgur.com/ht7xE.gif

Is there some instruction here on II how to post an image?

I'm always only getting a part of it displayed

If I'm not totally wrong I've seen img with a horizontal scrollbar here on II

HowTo?

Edited by iwjw

The entry signal comes on the close of the bar above/below the small horizontal line not the dot. Whwn the dot first appears on the first bar it will disappear occassionally when that bar keeps reversing in the direction of that dot. It the market continues to revers in that direction and close then the dot will disapear until a new bar forms and closes and na new bar opens in the direction of the dot. The dot is then fixed and stays fixed.

The dot finds the best entry candle for this indicator which seems to work without repainting as I see it. The entry is at the close of the dot candle and open of the following candle. When this occurs the dot is fixed.

This is not like fractals or arrows which keep on moving with price until 5 or so bars have closed and then they fix.

Take a look at eurusd this morning 15m tf, no perfect trade setups there. That's why I mentioned to trade the higher time frames. A repainter would have picked the tops and bottoms.

Edited by dave123

My primary way of trading is the use of s/r, trendlines, pattern breakouts. What I have done when using this manually is trade the 4hr tf. My entry has been on the break of the high/low of the candle following the dot. I aim for 20 pips (more if i think I can get it)

The indi just looks good as a stand-a-lone EA proposition for the 4hr, daily tfs. It tends to catch big tends and you don't have to be at the 'puter all day.

Having said that I am no EA boffin :-))

Hi Dave,

To code FT_Dominator_MW_Trend_Line_Signals into EA is not so difficult, let me know where & how U want to Open Position.

I will help U build the EA.

But I saw some DLL function deleted/skipped (ftd.dll), is it gonna affect the indicator performance ?

Ganstgi

//#import "ftd.dll"
//   int AutoForexCoreLogin(int a0, int a1, int a2, string a3, string a4, string a5, int a6, int a7);
//   int AutoForexCoreReset(int a0, int a1);
//   int AutoForexCoreEncrC(int a0, int a1);
//   int AutoForexCoreEncrD(int a0, int a1);
//   double AutoForexCoreEncrF(int a0, int a1, double a2, double a3);
//#import

Edited by ganstgi

Hi ganstgi,

Thank you for taking a look. I have no idea. Like I said, I know nothing about the internal workings of EA's, maybe it will or not. I have no idea what ftd.dll is/means :-) Sorry I can't help in that department.