Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    There's no exact time, just when you feel like you have proper money management, a good trading method, got your emotions in check then you should be ready to trade on a live account.

2. " "
    Banned Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeE View Post
    There's no exact time, just when you feel like you have proper money management, a good trading method, got your emotions in check then you should be ready to trade on a live account.
    Yes, I agree with your idea. Maybe 3 months, 6 months or 1 year. Opening a live account might still a good way to study, you don't need to force earn a lot of profit when open a live account.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aventador View Post
    Yes, I agree with your idea. Maybe 3 months, 6 months or 1 year. Opening a live account might still a good way to study, you don't need to force earn a lot of profit when open a live account.
    Yeah, you're right. Every trader needs a different length of time to prepare for trading using real account. Ready or not also influenced by a trader's mental.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    I wouldn't say I switched to a live account after "mastering" forex trading through a demo account. Trading on a live account is a whole different beast from trading on a demo account. Trading on a demo account has no consequences, you can fool around, do wrong trades and it won't effect your bank account. Trading on a live account, on the other hand, you get concerned about your money, nerves come in to play. Suddenly, you're making bad decisions because you're too scared to do the trade or you're too scared to blow all your money away. Luckily, I got out of that mindset after reading a couple of things online about trader's psychology, profiforex has a really good write-up on trader psychology. Now, I'm confident on all my trades.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    I always suggest quick involvement in the live trading, just do not invest too much in the account, since you can learn quickly from field practices.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by moneywise View Post
    I always suggest quick involvement in the live trading, just do not invest too much in the account, since you can learn quickly from field practices.
    Hmmmn, don't you think it's more important to set realistic goals first while on a demo account before jumping in to live trading. Most people who rush switching to a live account are more likely to mess up their trades because they haven't refined their trading methods.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks

Best Time to Open live account

Hi,

any time when you want.No any restriction to open live account.If any doubt about account opening. Plz contact us.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Depends from you, when you have enough money to spend on forex? That's the best time, but don't forget to practice on demo before.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    Well said...Gaban!
    Forex is indeed a risky factor. You have to be well prepared before entering it.Talking about when to enter in live account, you can join live account whenever you feel familiar with all the factors of Forex trading.

Banned Array
    Thanks
    I opened my first live account in HotForex after trying demo for 4 months. I don't know is it good but when you're familiar with trading platform (MT4&MT5) and you know why someone lose or win, it's time to open live account to test your skill (not for earning money mainly).

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast