Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    The best time to open live account is when you're ready to get loss.

2. " "
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by debook View Post
    The best time to open live account from my opinion is when you feel ready with your strategy for trading and ready to get loss too. Because if you get loss it mean your strategy for trading is failed, so never give up when you have failed like that, but use all the experience that you get from that failed to make your strategy more perfect for you to gain profit. And never stop to learn to trading more better, I suggest you can try to read Library from Weltrade, Weltrade provide us with many books from many famous traders who have been success on this business. I think it's a good way for us to learn from them.
    Yeah, that's right. Experience is the best teacher to make us be better. So, don't despair if we get loss or get bad experience.

Bronze Member Array
    Thanks
    Good points mentioned here, I just want to add one more. Avoid any bonus, from any broker, with any terms and conditions. If you cannot trade, bonus won't help you at all.

Banned Array
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,305 Times in 514 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shere0901 View Post
    Find an online FOREX broker that you are comfortable with and log on to its website (see the Resources section). You must register for a live account and possibly send a signed application by U.S. Postal Service before depositing funds. While making your decision, you will find that some brokers have trading platforms that are easier to navigate than others. Some FOREX brokers require higher minimum deposits and others offer various levels of customer support based on the size of the initial deposit.
    http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/47225/1
    You are on a roll spamming us all over the forum. Bye Bye !

Thanks
    I guess you know you're ready to take the next step when you are consistently profitable on practice account. Even so, you should start with a small live account with money you can afford to lose.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    The best time is when you can constantly profit in demo account for about 3-6 months and at least your win/lose ratio is 70/30
    then you are ready to get to live acc

Thanks
    If we have trading experience from demo trading, we can trade with real account. But we have to be ready because we will get real risk. Keep discipline with the rule which have made.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaban View Post
    If we have trading experience from demo trading, we can trade with real account. But we have to be ready because we will get real risk. Keep discipline with the rule which have made.
    I agree with you, and I think ready or not is depend on the trader itself. If you feel that you've ready, just try it. The important thing is to never give up what ever happen, because not every first time experience can be sweet. So if you failed, keep trying and make all failed we have become our experience and use it to do more better on the next time we try again.

Standard Member Array
    Thanks
    The best time? After lots and lots of practice! Make sure you are making money with your "practice" accounts before you start trying to make money with real money.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by firmanta View Post
    I agree with you, and I think ready or not is depend on the trader itself. If you feel that you've ready, just try it. The important thing is to never give up what ever happen, because not every first time experience can be sweet. So if you failed, keep trying and make all failed we have become our experience and use it to do more better on the next time we try again.
    You're right. We must have a strong mentality so we will not give up easily when we're trading with real account. Use our demo trading experience in real trading although as we know that real trading is more risky than demo trading, but I'm sure it helps.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast