Automated trading

velecasni

Hallo members!

Who has experience: which platform is most stable for automated trading?

Ninja Trader, MT4 or Multicharts?

I have bad experience with Ninja Trader currently on Demo with CQG data. Every hour or a little longer Platform is disconnected. (Connection lost).

Thnkas to everybody, I ever got any advice or answer on this wonderfull forum.

Velecasni.

Hi, I have used all 3 and Sierra Charts, depending on how automated (fully automated vs automated with some baby sitting every few hours) you want each product is different.

I like MC, I think there is educated version here in the forum, and I use it as my test setup, use it to trade on my demo account and finalize strategies etc. how ever once everything is done, I actually use sierra charts to do the actual trading on my live account. I don't know mql so not much experience with mt. I tried putting MC in live and sometimes I will login to my box it would have got disconnected from the broker. and sometimes it will would got the execution off and I have to dig through the logs to find out whats going on etc... I have had better luck with SC even when my live machine lost net connectivity and other times broker had issues, SC manged to reconnect gracefully and started executing the strategy from where it left off.

any ways that my 2 cents.

Hallo members!

Who has experience: which platform is most stable for automated trading?

Ninja Trader, MT4 or Multicharts?

I have bad experience with Ninja Trader currently on Demo with CQG data. Every hour or a little longer Platform is disconnected. (Connection lost).

Thnkas to everybody, I ever got any advice or answer on this wonderfull forum.

Velecasni.

Hi Velecasni;

I trying automated trading with MC but with manual confirmation of orders (previously only automated) to FXCM broker. Of course all depend of if your system is winner or not. I belive that manual confirmations is very important, also knowing the programation of your system; not black box system; because if your connection with your broker or internet fails, you never will know it. In summary, for the moment trouble-free.

• 1 month later...
Binary Options Strategies EmpireOptions Channel: At this channel, we strive to share with you the best binary options strategy videos with a high success rate to help you trade binary options online. We have a team consisting of economists and analysts whose goal is to help you make your investments, providing real account video tutorials. http://www.youtube.com/user/EmpireOptions