Should i follow the H1 or H4 trend? which is better?

Patrick, I feel sorry for your inflicted injuries on the M5! People let them abuse on the low TFs and than have to visit every month psychiatrist or psychologist. That's expensive! Many have to go also to dermatologist because of Psoriasis. Only suicidal people would trade TSs like M1, M5, M15 or M30. By Cristina Ciurea research came the H4 best of all TFs (on EURUSD) All indicators worked best on H4 TF. SMA100, EMA100 and STOCH (14,3,5) won on H4. Looks like H4 TF is the best ********** for time. Actually, the M5 came worst of all TFs!

Cheers Hermes

Way too funny Hermes. I don't dare to trade anything under 4H. You can't beat it...it shows the trend and you only check the computer once every 4 hours. Many experienced traders like the 4H charts but if someone new attempts to trade it, keep in mind that you can't have a very small account since the 4H can bounce around a little. Once your hooked, it's the best way to trade in my opinion.