[REQ] Educated Bull's Eye Broker

Bill Bundle

link is fine. the real link is on the page in blue. look hard

Is this the same link?

http://cdn.uppit.com/dl/nboo4iehygui563mtehzj6p4wswzw4umokmvnwujpqy6npzf5s3g6rfl/Bulls%20Eye%20Broker%205.exe

Delete any spaces in this link and it should work.

Edited by Bill Bundle

try this. uninstall and delete the existing program folder . then reinstall but rename the destination folder something different. like BEB5 during the setup proceedure. then replace the EXE. report back

I followed your advice and got the same error. See video clip.

3 things.#1 try to run the unpatched exe and see if you still receive the same error. #2 and also try to run in compatibility mode ( win xp and administrator) #3 install it in the default folder /program files location

If I run trial version unpatched, it requires me to register. So I skipped that and installed it on a Virtualbox template with Windows XP installed using the default installation path. I still got an error. Were you able to install it with the crack and not get any errors?

I installed it on an XP system, so I don't have be concerned about compatibility mode on Win 7. See the video on how I installed it.

are you trying to run this in a VM? if so i guess it is not compatible. a lot of programs can't run in a VM.

It's been my experience that all programs run on VM, because I've tried them on both the main OS and on VM. There must be some other reason why this program or some of the others from this forum are not working for me. Anyway, for now, I'll wait to find an educated version that isn't finicky. I know that the forum members who help us by educating them work hard to get them to work and I greatly appreciate their sincere efforts. I've seen mofiaonmove's work elsewhere and he is an excellent educator. I would hope that these educators make some videos on how they do their work; so that those of us who would like to do educating can also contribute to the forum in this way. I've seen the proceedure to educate BEB4, but each program is unique on how it's coded. http://www.4shared.com/file/urkiJbvZ/Crack_Bulls-Eye_Broker.html

• 1 year later...

Did anyone ever find an educated version or a way of being able to use Bull's-Eye broker 5?

I am hoping to use it with Interactive brokers real time data.

I have got a copy of the trial but I can't even use that because no Trial License ever gets emailed through.

I've tried using the above cure, however I get the same error message as Bill Bundle.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• 5 months later...

Hi All,

I was hoping someone could help me in getting BEB5 running on a 64bit pc. I only need it for EOD (for now at least) so hopefully it will just be a matter of copying over a modified .exe file into the program folder. I do have a copy of an installer file (from Bill Bundle's 05-26-2013 post in 'http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/17071-Bull-s-Eye-Broker-5/page2?highlight=bullseye+broker'), however I'm not sure if it is for 32 or 64 bit (or if it's universal) but I will try it out when I get home tonight. I'm guessing I just need a copy of the 64bit patch/modified .exe. Anyone willing to share it?

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Burgers

• 1 month later...
Hi All,

I was hoping someone could help me in getting BEB5 running on a 64bit pc. I only need it for EOD (for now at least) so hopefully it will just be a matter of copying over a modified .exe file into the program folder. I do have a copy of an installer file (from Bill Bundle's 05-26-2013 post in 'http://indo-investasi.com/showthread.php/17071-Bull-s-Eye-Broker-5/page2?highlight=bullseye+broker'), however I'm not sure if it is for 32 or 64 bit (or if it's universal) but I will try it out when I get home tonight. I'm guessing I just need a copy of the 64bit patch/modified .exe. Anyone willing to share it?

Any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Burgers

Guess everyone is still stick on the old version until someone can crack this new one.

• 7 years later...