Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Demo Account or Live Account? Any Comments?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• but for the transition from demo to live i repeat, pls start small, live is a bit different from demo, start very very small. and dont rush things

Comment

• Originally posted by aventador View Post
      I am also trading both live and demo account in hotforex, they offẻ never expire demo account and I have used it to test my robot and strategy. I think live account of course better but demo account can be used as a tool to improve your trading performance.
      Yeah Demo accounts are very handy when it comes to testing your skills and strategies, its good for both experienced and new traders.

Comment

• i think its ok for u to start ur trading bye use demo account, but i just suggest u to don't do it for too long time, cause u will get much more experience by using live account

Comment

• a demo account is helpful to trade us to be better and to improve our capabilities. If you already tried a demo account, try opening a real account in HiWayFX to in order to trade in good and safe with a minimum deposit of $ 20

Comment

• you should choose live account only after you et enough practice on demo (at least 1 year). You need to have tested trading strategy with thoroughly calculated lot size, TP and SL and always abide by it. I moved on live hotforex only after spending 6 months on their demo testing my trading strategy, preparing it for live trading.

Comment

• Demo account trading can help us get experience of currency trading working handling. I think there might be some difference between spread in demo and spread in real.

Comment

• Originally posted by resmana View Post
                a demo account is helpful to trade us to be better and to improve our capabilities. If you already tried a demo account, try opening a real account in HiWayFX to in order to trade in good and safe with a minimum deposit of $ 20
                Yeah demo account is good for new trader as well as the experienced ones as they can check their strategies and guess market predictions in here.

Comment

• Originally posted by vic84 View Post
                  Yeah demo account is good for new trader as well as the experienced ones as they can check their strategies and guess market predictions in here.
                  indeed very helpful for trading by learning to use a demo account to improve our skills to step into the real account, like ane trading in HiWayFX with a minimum deposit of $ 20 can be maximized

Comment

• Every trader must have felt when starting the demo account trading study, so of course it's better learned in demo account first to make sure we can manage existing capital

Comment

• There is not too much to comment over here, it is more to do with our comfort levels. We should be using option that we feel comfortable with. I don’t think live is an option, it is obviously the ultimate thing. As per demo, it is required but obviously optional. I use no deposit bonus option, I use it with FreshForex, as they offer it and I find it super cool!

Comment

• Personally I steer clear from bonuses of any type, because its a part of marketing efforts and can only distract you from your trading plan and strategy.
                        Trade with your own money only and use don't buy into marketing too much

Comment

• Firts Demo Account and with a lot practice you can to try in Live Account

Comment

• Absolutely demo account. Live account is for someone who has some experiences.

Comment

• Demo account for beginners. While a beginner does not learn how to win consistently, he should only trade on the demo.

Comment

• at least 65% profitability in demo account. before going live.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.
                                Working...
                                X